AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
2fast4buds.com
Currently Smoking
Strawberry Banana Auto
fastbudsUSdistrib.jpg

Hi AFN fam!

Are you looking for Fast Buds in north america?

We are happy to announce our officials United States distributors:

If you’re in the States you can get Fast Buds seeds from the shop Oregon Elite Seeds or through this TRUSTED instagram accounts:

California:

@thepureessence

@fastbuds_cali

Nevada:

@fastbudsvegas

Oregon:

@oregoneliteseeds

Great, right? :D

So have a happy and Fast Growing there in north america! :pass:

Cheers!

Thanks for the info. Do they support any specials(like strain of the month etc.) you have or is that direct only?

View attachment 787733

Hi AFN fam!

Are you looking for Fast Buds in north america?

We are happy to announce our officials United States distributors:

If you’re in the States you can get Fast Buds seeds from the shop Oregon Elite Seeds or through this TRUSTED instagram accounts:

California:

@thepureessence

@fastbuds_cali

Nevada:

@fastbudsvegas

Oregon:

@oregoneliteseeds

Great, right? :D

So have a happy and Fast Growing there in north america! :pass:

Cheers!

Is selling through Instagram going to be a norm for Fastbuds? How exactly does that process work?

Yes, bro. Thanks for asking. Unless things change there, the NA reps agreed to do it like this. One account per legal state to direct order. It's pretty easy and faster for them.

Let me explain they won't stick to the promos we offer in the website like Strain of the Month or Strain of the Week by the moment. Those offers are only for direct orders through our website.

I know it sounds weird and I hope it's not much inconvenience, but new times, new rules :D They can't stop us, fam! hehehe

Thanks for the collaboration explaining this better, bro.

Don't hesitate to ask whatever you need guys, please. I'll be aware for your concerns, no problem.

I hope this helps you to enjoy our seeds soon!

Toni

Yes, bro. Thanks for asking. Unless things change there, the NA reps agreed to do it like this. One account per legal state to direct order. It's pretty easy and faster for them.

Let me explain they won't stick to the promos we offer in the website like Strain of the Month or Strain of the Week by the moment. Those offers are only for direct orders through our website.

I know it sounds weird and I hope it's not much inconvenience, but new times, new rules :D They can't stop us, fam! hehehe

Thanks for the collaboration explaining this better, bro.

Don't hesitate to ask whatever you need guys, please. I'll be aware for your concerns, no problem.

I hope this helps you to enjoy our seeds soon!

Toni

Thank you for explaining Toni!

I dont have an Instagram account, guess I'll have to get one hahaha. How do you buy off of Instagram? Went to the Vegas account saw the strains, but didn't see where you could buy.

I dont have an Instagram account, guess I'll have to get one hahaha. How do you buy off of Instagram? Went to the Vegas account saw the strains, but didn't see where you could buy.
Not positive but I think it's a DM to whoever

What's DM stand for? Sorry I don't know a lot of abbreviations I'm a old young guy lol. Well, that's one of the few I know hahaha.

Back