New Grower Grapey Walter, Autopots, Ecothrive Coco Lite, Greenleaf Megacrop

HighnDry

Anseo do na Pónairí
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Third grow, first Mephisto, first journal, first time Autopots and also first coco grow. Winging it with this Ecothrive/Dutch Pro combo so shout if you see me cocking anything up!

Lights are 1 x Bestva 1000w and 1 x Generic 1200w LED panels. In a 3'x5'x7' tent with 5 other plants.

She's in Ecothrive Coco Lite Mix and I gave her first feed at 6 days. 500ml Dutch Pro Grow A + B Soft Water @ .5ml/L and Calmag @ .5ml/L

Lights gradually lowered from 44 inches to 36 and sitting pretty now. Need to run both LED panels 24/0 to keep temps and humidity in check @ 26c and 70 RH

Mephisto Grapey Walter Day 8

img_20190213_155914-jpg.1014482

Last edited:
26°C and 65 RH constant.

Mephisto Grapey Walter Day 13

img_20190218_162143-jpg.1016758

Gradually lowered lights to 30" and upped feed to .5ml/L Calmag and 1ml/L Dutch Pro A+B Soft Water. Turns out I was sent original not autoflower feed by mistake (ebay vendor not Dutch Pro). Can't see any difference in their nutritional values on Dutch Pro site anyway

Last edited:
I turned the autopot on last night at day 14 and upped feed to .5ml/L Calmag and 1.5ml/L Dutch Pro A+B soft water. Ordered some Hydroguard and a small submersible pump for the res which both arrive tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tag, she looks good! :cheers:
There should be no difference in nutrients, only that Autos are less hungry than photos which I'm sure I'll screw up on at some point as I feed both the same nutrients and I'm new to Auto's.

Thanks for the tag, she looks good! :cheers:
There should be no difference in nutrients, only that Autos are less hungry than photos which I'm sure I'll screw up on at some point as I feed both the same nutrients and I'm new to Auto's.

They do a specific autoflower nute line too though, curious as to difference between them.

Don't feed high lol, I was blitzed sowing mine this time round and didn't know what was where till they popped up :\

They do a specific autoflower nute line too though, curious as to difference between them.

Don't feed high lol, I was blitzed sowing mine this time round and didn't know what was where till they popped up :\

That's odd, I wonder if it's a marketing thing to make you buy more nutrients, I'm such a skeptic I drive people nuts :rofl:

Well I did move my seedlings in their coco pucks around when I was drunk and I may have mixed up my Strawberry Nugget with a Grapey Walter...
Only thing that may have saved me is I had a picture on my phone and I tried to play Do They Match but I'm not 100% sure.. Ummmmmm yeah good job..:d5:
Anyway we will find out when the flowers come out :smokeit:

Back