Grow Mediums I want "Canna Coco Pro Plus", but I can only find "Natural" in USA??

MassMom

Just watchin my daughter enjoy my harvest!
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
I dont....I grow to help others :-)
I have been doing a lot of research into finding “cannacoco pro plus” here in the USA….and I cant find it, anywhere.

It looks to me, (according to their websites and my endless searching) that “canna natural” is sold in the USA and Canada.
The “pro plus” is sold only in AU.

CANNA USA: http://www.cannagardening.com/coco_50l_bags
CANNA CANADA: http://www.canna.ca/coco_50l_bags
CANNA AU: http://www.canna.com.au/coco_professional_plus

Has anyone in the USA bought/found/using canna coco “pro plus”??

Thanks,

Mom
xoxo

I can't help you as I've never heard of it @MassMom but you can do a lot with just plain coco and perlite. Lots of ways to amend it, (I know some members use re-charge), but I just flush well and use a root inoculate, cal/mag, and SM-90 and their good to go for the first week! Maybe a tad of MegaCrop added to bring the ppms up to 400. Just my 2 cents :headbang:

I can't help you as I've never heard of it @MassMom but you can do a lot with just plain coco and perlite. Lots of ways to amend it, (I know some members use re-charge), but I just flush well and use a root inoculate, cal/mag, and SM-90 and their good to go for the first week! Maybe a tad of MegaCrop added to bring the ppms up to 400. Just my 2 cents :headbang:
Thank you my sweet. I have "canna coco natural" here and it does say that it is buffered, so I am cool I guess. I do have recharge, voodoo juice, worm castings, calmag and other goodies here. Just was told to try canna pro, and had the damndest time finding it. and of course, my OCD wouldnt let it go...ha ha. xoxo

Aren't they the same, just packaged and named differently per country?
hi hon. I have no idea, but the search is driving me crazy so I will just go with the canna natural i have here at the house. My friend uses Botanicare cocogro and they recommend that also. choices choices!!!!
:dizzy:

hi hon. I have no idea, but the search is driving me crazy so I will just go with the canna natural i have here at the house. My friend uses Botanicare cocogro and they recommend that also. choices choices!!!!
:dizzy:
Yeah I switched to botanicare readygro it’s coco/perlite/worm castings. Have had great luck with it so far. If what u have is working well no need to switch. But if it gets hard to get and botanicare is easy there ya go no worries it’s a quality product. That said I picked up some burpees seed started its coco with smaller pieces of perlite and some organic nutes. I like it better for starting because the smaller particles and smaller perlite. I pack it down a little and it’s like a starter cube been working great so far.

Yeah I switched to botanicare readygro it’s coco/perlite/worm castings. Have had great luck with it so far. If what u have is working well no need to switch. But if it gets hard to get and botanicare is easy there ya go no worries it’s a quality product. That said I picked up some burpees seed started its coco with smaller pieces of perlite and some organic nutes. I like it better for starting because the smaller particles and smaller perlite. I pack it down a little and it’s like a starter cube been working great so far.
There are so many choices out there. I change my mind all the time but really need to dial in a method. Do/Use what works and stick with it!

:d5:

... botanicare readygro it’s coco/perlite/worm castings....

That's the exact basic mix I'm planning on making.
Mostly coco, with at least 10%+ perlite or vermiculite, and another 10%+ of worm castings.
Glad to know the ReadyGro is good.
Googling, I see there are two types:

READYGRO™ AERATION --
Readygro Aeration is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir and perlite at an approximate 55% / 45% ratio plus natural and organic-based ingredients. The Aeration blend is light and porous with a higher perlite content than our Moisture blend.

READYGRO™ MOISTURE --
Readygro Moisture is a blend of our premium Cocogro coir and perlite at an approximate 80% / 20% ratio plus natural and organic-based ingredients. The moisture blend provides plants with more moisture retention for less frequent waterings.

Back