twenty20 Intro

TOOLFAN

Twenty20
Reaction score
Hi everyone, want to introduce myself. Name is Ryan, I work with Adam on creating twenty20 genetics. Am pretty knowledgeable about our lines and will try and answer any question that I know the answer to. I appreciate the feedback that you all bring to the table.

Welcome to AFN. I’m impressed with the Twenty20 genetics I’ve seen grown out here. I love hearing about the breeding projects and the pheno hunting that goes on.

@TOOLFAN (I'm a toolfan too!) quick question -
Durban Sunrise - any background story? I see it's direct lineage but any more info like Durban Poison lineage/phenos selected, etc. Thanks!
:pass:

Nice, just germinating a Durban Sunrise and hoping for a better showing than the grow and show. She was in a 3 gal cloth pot. This time, if she pops the soil she’ll be in a 5gal SIP… I think lol. May try a plastic pot.

Nice, just germinating a Durban Sunrise and hoping for a better showing than the grow and show. She was in a 3 gal cloth pot. This time, if she pops the soil she’ll be in a 5gal SIP… I think lol. May try a plastic pot.
Oh, you are a tool fan also? NICE! Not sure about the new album but all the rest rock! And all the “hidden” tracks as well!

Welcome! Glad to see you. I've grown a couple of your strains so far and they've been great. Purple Biscauto is a hit.

I haven't grown twenty20 genetics yet, but I've been reading good things. I am sure that I'll cop a pack or two at some point!

Do y'all do direct releases or only thru banks?

I haven't grown twenty20 genetics yet, but I've been reading good things. I am sure that I'll cop a pack or two at some point!

Do y'all do direct releases or only thru banks?

Banks.

Old Sage Seeds (active member here as well, has an upcoming sale starting on Oct. 15th)
@Old Sage Seeds

North Atlantic Seed Company

Both US based. You won't go wrong with the seeds or either company.

Back