Something Good Twenty20
Smell of Success Twenty20
Whistling Moon Traveler Twenty20
Mandarin Sunset by Ethos
Mandarin Cookies by Ethos
Mountain Purple Cookies by Jaws Genetics

Last edited:
Great start! Wish I could grow outside, so many possibilities :wall:
Thank you. Not used to this type of platform, but hopefully I’ll figure it out . Yes I agree with outdoor .. and they can possibly grow bigger. Bugs are much harder to control outdoors. I did have success using garlic barrier on the plants surrounding my girls last season but we’ll see

Thank you. Not used to this type of platform, but hopefully I’ll figure it out . Yes I agree with outdoor .. and they can possibly grow bigger. Bugs are much harder to control outdoors. I did have success using garlic barrier on the plants surrounding my girls last season but we’ll see
I guess maybe someday lol. But yeah I can imagine a whole other set of challenges come with it. I'm subbed and will follow along this summer to see how it goes!

You'll get it fast enough brother :thumbsup:
Oh and :welcome: to AFN :d5:

Forgot how much cats love to potty in fresh soil… Transplanted 4 ladies into 20 gallon fabric pots outdoor, as they are late finishers. Found one of my neighbors cats using it as a litter box. Guess I’ll be using that old chicken wire after all.

Back