Indoor Lil Dab's Earthboxes and Organics

Day 36 Early flower
Day 36 Trays and Rez were dry tonight everyone got a gallon fill up of plain RO/tap. Feel like I filled them up one other time since my last update but I can’t remember. I’m only filling the trays and Rez once they’re empty which is about every other day with Bennie’s once a week.

They been stretching like crazy and have filled every inch of the tent definitely the fullest I’ve had the tent. I might have to do some defoliation for airflow so rh don’t become a issue

IMG_7943.jpeg
IMG_7944.jpeg

Twenty 20 Durban Twist

IMG_7945.jpeg

Fastbuds Gorilla Punch auto

IMG_7946.jpeg

Laughing Hyena Seeds 99 Skunks

IMG_7947.jpeg

Citrus Noir x Stone99 v6

IMG_7948.jpeg

Day 39
Day 39 well it’s starting girls needed a drink the next day. Filled their trays and Rez’s Friday and they were about dry last night again but I left till today so I could do a top watering with bennies and a defoliation. Gonna rearrange tent little bit to move the earth boxes to the front make it easier for filling Rez’s I can get it the trays easier.

IMG_7989.jpeg
IMG_7991.jpeg

They all look great bud! 99 skunks looks like a mainline thing going on with it, looks cool. I want to try that once I have more plants going incase I F up lol. Happy New Year!
:headbang:

Yeah it sort works out that way when I top and they are stretchier. I'm not real aggressive with it all at one time I top then let stretch then just slowly bend the the highest branches to even canopy out.. Thanks for stopping by Happy New Year's :pass::lildab: :thanks: