Crazy little story time. So I plant seeds every monday. Get my pots ready the night before. Monday after 24hrs in the tent I plant straight to soil final pot. 9 times out of 10 there up by friday. Well little old bum wine shell was to hard. I dug it up friday still solid. Squeezed that bitch between me fingers got a nice crack in 4 days Ill see if any thing is goi g that was friday. By the next day the tap root was out and sunday the bitch was above soil. Damn thats crazy to me.
Here she is. First day up. She going to be a strong one. I have a feeling.
IMG_3251.jpeg

View attachment 1683498
Alright alright alright...
Hillbilly hydro-rig MK1 is live.
Lil miss northern lights there is getting fed megacrop as per directions on their website.
Now that u got that finished u should swing thru here….i could use someone to scrub my tent for me! Still haven’t accumulated enough motivation to do it myself! Debating planting in it as is and can scrub it later! ;) :d5::crying:

Now that u got that finished u should swing thru here….i could use someone to scrub my tent for me! Still haven’t accumulated enough motivation to do it myself! Debating planting in it as is and can scrub it later! ;) :d5::crying:
Just hit everything with some bleach in a sprayer and get to work :pass:

Just hit everything with some bleach in a sprayer and get to work :pass:
The walls i can actually clean pretty quick its the little fans that are a pain in the ass to clean and they grow dust wings quickly! :yoinks::crying:

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO but the Dabs are good :lildab:

Pressed some Double Bubble and Bubble Tricks, oh yeah!
I started reading earlier today but got called away by something or the other several times :shrug:I even had to make dinner :haha: I finally caught up.

@PinkyNotTheBrain enjoy your alone time. Get out in the sun and or take some vitamin d, Eat your spinach and broccoli, both high in calcium, sardines also. I love sardines packed in olive oil.
I know you are taking a calcium supplement but just like I believe in the whole cannabis plant as being most effective I believe food is the best source for our needs. Supplemented by your supplement of course.

Speaking of dinner, the heirloom tomato from the "Tomato Lady" at the farm market last week, was amazing. We had Clubs on Sourdough today.
IMG_20240520_151915840.jpg
IMG_20240520_151816402.jpg
IMG_20240520_150034220.jpg

Back