right....annnnnd -> what if said teeth don't exist-? :rofl: :biggrin: ppp
You gotta gum that shit like a coke head :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1712408520147.gif

Hey Now,
I was hit with an idea last night. Friday is beer day, walk a mile or two on the treadmill, suck down a couple or three tall beers and crank some tunes. Especially fun as I built most of the audio gear! That brings me to my idea.
Besides owning this place, well the domain anyway, I also owned a music sharing website, Planet Rock Lossless Bootlegs. We were very popular at the time, one of the better ones, actually. We shared via BitTorrent live music recordings and as the name said always lossless. So, I have lots of live music recordings.
Obvious to anyone looking in on LS would be how much music we all share here. I have one of the larger Grateful Dead collections out there. I started with tape trading and move on to CDs when they became popular. We traded CDs in a cool way called Vines. This all went away when BitTorrent came on the scene. What a vine is, is pretty simple, start a thread on a site with a list of names interested in the show you want to trade, like we do for testing. You get the disk in the mail, copy it, PM the next name on the list for an address and send it along.
So that’s vining. What I have in mind is starting a vine here at AFN. I was listening to this last night when I came up with this idea. I have an amazing show, WLIR’s Ultrasonic Studios in Long Island NY, Oct. 17 1972. This is a DAT copy from that show, it is not from the broadcast, it is the tape they used to make the broadcast. Bonnie Raitt, her bassist Freebo, Lowell George, and John Hammond. The audio quality is amazing and the music, oh my. This is my absolute favorite cover of Blind Faith’s Can’t Find My Way Home. Also another Bonnie show, this time at the WMMR’s Rainbow Room in Philly, Feb 22 1972, just Bonnie and Freebo. Another pre FM DAT, great audio quality again. But wait there’s more, Hot Tuna, just Jack and Jorma, Rams Head Tavern, Dec. 22, 2002. Another fantastic acoustic show.

So! That’s what I had in mind. Let me know if anyone is interested. I’ll make up a micr SD card and mail it of the the 1st one on the list. We can do a few so we can have them on different continents to save on postage.
Peace,

I did indeed have Hollandaise sauce for breakfast and chili and corn bread for dinner.

View attachment 1675619View attachment 1675620

lowering the DLI will cause yield loss, Add more blue light. Super Crop is your friend. Start tucking the tops under the net SCROG style.

Time for bed........ Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

Thanks @Mañ'O'Green, just lowering the PAR through stretch. Will be worth it to lose a little than to run out of room. Those Chem D's stretch 3-4x! The last run we did, flipped them at 18" and the plants ended up over 6'!!!

Went to pick up a small used tent for some clones this morning. Gorilla 2xx4 shorty. Thought it would be someone who bought a tent, f'd up some plants and said screw it...NOT the case! Guy has one of the best setups I've seen. He built 4 separate 10x 10 rooms in his basement. Each room is sealed and he put a multi head split system so each has its own temp controls, a separate dehumidifier head, and air scrubber, and CO2 as well. 8 4x4 lights in each. Homie ain't playin! Guy is an engineer in his 60's and definitely didn't look the part of a stoner!. Never judge a book by its cover!!! only albums... :haha:

Back