Indoor Loryder #1 First Ever Grow

yeah... vinegar at 1 tsp per gallon will drop your ph about 1 full ph point (ie 7.0 add vinegar ---> 6.0)

Hope this helps... sorry for the delayed response..

JM

cool vinager doesnt hurt the plant? vinagar smells so strong lol. Ok i will try it couse after trying tea 12 tea bags later was still above 7 lol. so should i give them all a good flush with vinager water at 6.5 ph and do i have to let it sit for any amount of time after adding the vinager. ty all again saving the day for me.

sitting isnt a big deal... he vinegar wont hurt as a ph adjust.. definetly do not get it directly on the plants... the vinegar that is... and definelty dont leave an open vinegar jar in a closed space with them... that'll kill em.. let us know how its goin

JM

phew good thing you said that because thats what i was going to do for oder control lol. I think they need a good feeding but ill wait 3 days or so to give them a chance to dry up a bit.

Ok so #2 ended up being a male too. So the first male it used to practice LST on and collect pollen. This male i tryed something diffrent. I pinched off the biger fan leafs (I know your not supost to but it was a male and wanted to experment with it.) And i think it was better i count 9 tops nowand i didnt think lowryder #1 was supost to be branchy. (pictures attached) has anyone else expermented with this was it a fluck or should i maybe try it again on a female (if I ever get one)?

Attachments

• IMG_6431.jpg
    IMG_6431.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6432.jpg
    IMG_6432.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_6433.jpg
    IMG_6433.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_6435.jpg
    IMG_6435.jpg