MarsHydro Light Shows 2023 Marshydro Grow Using the TS-1000 & TSW-2000 grow lights together in a [2x4 Space]

MarsHydro Light Shows 2023
some decent kit here bro and thanks for the tag I also have that same little heater in my smaller tent

I added 2 one gallon pots to the mix tonight with predators. But upon further inspection of the 2 predator that I planted the night before I've noticed that the seeds stopped growing and decided to remove them.
Now I'm in the dilemma of 2 spots needing filled so its seed germination time again and not sure what to grow.
@Sawney_bean the Skoosh is calling out to me lol
Will the skoosh do the job
. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

I added 2 one gallon pots to the mix tonight with predators. But upon further inspection of the 2 predator that I planted the night before I've noticed that the seeds stopped growing and decided to remove them.
Now I'm in the dilemma of 2 spots needing filled so its seed germination time again and not sure what to grow.
@Sawney_bean the Skoosh is calling out to me lol
Will the skoosh do the job
. :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Go for it mate. Skoosh away:thumbsup: or just plant more PREDATOR :thumbsup:

Thanks bro,,, the heater is some job, keeps everything in check when needed,
@Marshydro OVERLOAD in there now, :weed:
Happy new year bro and is all this kit off Mars or bits you've bought too also I told you ages ago there's a way to make the site work for you and you grabbed it with both hands so well done My friend

Happy new year bro and is all this kit off Mars or bits you've bought too also I told you ages ago there's a way to make the site work for you and you grabbed it with both hands so well done My friend
Same to you mate..
The 2 lights,
The extraction fan & filter & Ducting & Hygrometer are all from Marshydro.
The rest is my stuff.
I won the TS1000 tent kit for the pumpkin smash and the Tsw2000 was sponsored on valentines last year,
Got the 70 x 70 tent here from the kit spare and might grow veg in or something.
I've won loads of stuff on here mate its actually unreal.
The first thing I won remember was the Hlg 650R 2 years ago.
Got 1 grow from that before it got taken.
Have to be in it to win it,
Do journals and document everything and take part in comps is all I do and its help out big time.

Same to you mate..
The 2 lights,
The extraction fan & filter & Ducting & Hygrometer are all from Marshydro.
The rest is my stuff.
I won the TS1000 tent kit for the pumpkin smash and the Tsw2000 was sponsored on valentines last year,
Got the 70 x 70 tent here from the kit spare and might grow veg in or something.
I've won loads of stuff on here mate its actually unreal.
The first thing I won remember was the Hlg 650R 2 years ago.
Got 1 grow from that before it got taken.
Have to be in it to win it,
Do journals and document everything and take part in comps is all I do and its help out big time.
that's the way to look at it and breeders love great pics to show their strains or equipment it helps them sell :smoking: also I'm in trim jail at the moment as I wet trim all mine so take a gander at my sanlight thread if ya wanna see some dank frosty photos

Back