Indoor Mephisto SODK - second indoor grow

Reaction score
Right plant was the first to sprout on 3/7. I gave no nutients but ph water first month. Its 23 inches. Couple more weeks til its done. Currently 71 days

Middle plant sprouted on 3/17, only 10 days later and I stunted it with grow nutrient at Half strength and that was the result. Im not using any in the beginning anymore with the sativa dominant plants. of nutrients. Currently 61 days.
My CDLC was accepting of standard dosing

Left plant, just some emerald goddess and proper ph for the first month. Its 25 inches now and still stretching. Currently 42 days

Based on the CDLCs I had that yielded 4 zips per at this size, these bitches are looking more like 6ish.

Baby Mephistos on deck for outside
Fugue State, Mango Smile, AvT, 4th SODK, SODKxSuper Orange Haze freebie, and Zamango. Also ordering Cosmic Apprentice since we cant get anymore strait cosmic queen. Good Sativas are much harder to find at dispensaries so we grow our own

Attachments

• 0520230717_HDR.jpg
    0520230717_HDR.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 36
I am growing my first Mephisto stunted plant too. It's putting together a nice stack of fragrant buds, but it's so small it's almost not worth waiting for harvest (except that I really like Mango Smile so I'll take what I can get.

I really dig how much the Emerald Goddess has grown by this point - it looks like my kind of pheno.

4/7 sprout on the left still stretching at 34 inches. Its the one that I gave zero nitrogen to. Emerald Harvest Bloom formula made it explode after transition to flowering

The dwarf in the center that sprouted 3/17 got more nitrogen then the first plant sprouted on 3/7(23 inches).I bet the little nitrogen I gave it stunted it slightly

Took a bud off the 81 day plant on the left to dry out and smoke. The suspense kills me

Personal Lesson:
Nitrogen affected the growth.. Going forward, Zero nitrogen on the sativa autos the first month of life.

Attachments

• 0526230644_HDR.jpg
    0526230644_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
3rd SODK plant was 38 inches tall. and 6 zips dried/trimmed

my 3rd auto grow is outside started on 5/15,
SODK , Fugue State, mango smile, AvT, SODK x SOH, Zamango, Cosmic Apprentice, 24 carat x SOH, Mango Smile x Grape Crinkle

Back