Mephisto Genetics MidIN tackles Mephisto from scrog'd to HST and anything in between.

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
In this thread I will post the several mephisto beans I have going along with anything new I start. I will use scrog, lst, HST, defoliation, twists, bends any style of growing I can try out.

Nutes that I will use.
MEGACROP and it's add-ons Sweet candy, bud explosion, cal/mg pro
GH complete line up
Maxi bloom sea weed
Molasses mother earth
Great White
Xtreme gardening mycos
Mammoth P
Sumatran guano couple types

Teas few types be used

Lighting will be cobs
4*4*7' tent
6" exhaust system with baffle

Soils
Roots organic original
Emerald mountain
Black and Gold
And my own super soil.

Once each plant is done I will give a full list of details review/report for the strain from start to finish.

Here's a few of what's going on
Strawberry nuggets, double grape, white crack, gold glue, sour bubbly,
Several more coming

I may or may not list feeding amounts if questions please feel free to ask. I'm not chasing yields but I will be chasing connoisseur quality with dreams of good yields. Also the pot sizes will be from 2 liter bottle up to 3gal. This will be a long term thread. As I have a SODK thread that's separate from this one but future ones will be here.

Strawberry nuggets
IMG_20180726_204700.jpg

Double Grape (right) White Crack (left)
IMG_20180729_200753.jpg

Gold Glue
IMG_20180729_200819.jpg

Waiting to pop up is a sour bubbly and will be germing a sour stomper and idk what else today. Lots of choices for sure to pick. So stay tuned for more to come I hope several find this thread helpful as I will cover several things and trying to keep costs down as possible.

In this thread I will post the several mephisto beans I have going along with anything new I start. I will use scrog, lst, HST, defoliation, twists, bends any style of growing I can try out.

Nutes that I will use.
MEGACROP and it's add-ons Sweet candy, bud explosion, cal/mg pro
GH complete line up
Maxi bloom sea weed
Molasses mother earth
Great White
Xtreme gardening mycos
Mammoth P
Sumatran guano couple types

Teas few types be used

Lighting will be cobs
4*4*7' tent
6" exhaust system with baffle

Soils
Roots organic original
Emerald mountain
Black and Gold
And my own super soil.

Once each plant is done I will give a full list of details review/report for the strain from start to finish.

Here's a few of what's going on
Strawberry nuggets, double grape, white crack, gold glue, sour bubbly,
Several more coming

I may or may not list feeding amounts if questions please feel free to ask. I'm not chasing yields but I will be chasing connoisseur quality with dreams of good yields. Also the pot sizes will be from 2 liter bottle up to 3gal. This will be a long term thread. As I have a SODK thread that's separate from this one but future ones will be here.

Strawberry nuggets
View attachment 936244

Double Grape (right) White Crack (left)
View attachment 936245

Gold GlueView attachment 936246
Waiting to pop up is a sour bubbly and will be germing a sour stomper and idk what else today. Lots of choices for sure to pick. So stay tuned for more to come I hope several find this thread helpful as I will cover several things and trying to keep costs down as possible.
I was in two minds to follow this but saw "costs down" and I'm in lol. Sounds like the beginning of a great thread , I'm in!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I was in two minds to follow this but saw "costs down" and I'm in lol. Sounds like the beginning of a great thread , I'm in!

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Oh yes only expensive part of each run will be the beans. I already know cost to run lights and equipment that's rounded up to exactly $17 month.
By breaking down even a $17 bag of roots organic original, and Emerald mountain by Roots $12, in to smaller pots I can get more runs with it. So starting with only $40 in 3 bags of 1.5 cu yard bags.
Mega for all its line I'm at about $40 total and that covers several runs several.
GH line up is all leftover and some have never been used so got about$60 in the full set up and have about 13 bottles of stuff.
Scrog nets are $15 and it's DIY so can make Total of 4- 2'x2' nets with PVC frames.
Using recycled pop bottles, plastic grow bags, hard plastic grow pots free from any greenhouse store, fabric air-pot $2 eh at grow store, ordered the cheapest air pots or Oxy pots, max yield pots from grow store 1 Liter - 5gal, used member discount got 9 pots total was $74 all these listed will be reused again and a gain.
All the soils will be recycled and recharged.
Will also be adding trimmings from previous plants to new plants soils to help break down process and see if it adds in food source for soil. @Rollin_along glad to have to along, some initial investment but nothing really over time, setting at about 210 auto seeds and several photos I couldn't count in a week's time, plus will always be getting more of these items.

Mammoth P was a free Sample 60ml so once it's gone I will switch to re-charge. All the others listed with add on nutes molasses etc. We're bought on the cheap but got good products didn't want to skip there but wanted best also. Cheaper to buy gallons u found and last way longer.

Glad to have you
Love the variety man, glad I could sub in to a thread like this so close to the start!
@Jaqen H'Ghar, and the variety has just started. Sometimes there maybe doubles of something but that is because something will be different in grow style between them. Going to test all kinds of pot sizes, shapes and material from the cheapest but best quality to pick from, I have several mephisto beans to try out before early early spring next year. Also will use the same tactics on buying any type of nutes or soils if needed but sitting pretty good for a long min. Just checked today on my living super soil and the teams in there are working hard and will be ready to work indoors once its cold outdoors. So stay tuned up and tuned in for some fun.

Today we are going to prepare Some recycled containers and some recycled Coco from previous run. Since it's charged pretty good will just give it a really good mixing only Prolly. Maybe add some more perlite to it. And then Sour Stomper will be home.

Next I believe will be an Auto Livers from Mephisto again, she will go in some roots organic original soil only with earth worm castings and some Xtreme gardening mycos, then sent to the germery to pop.

Will post some Updates later on today, strawberry nuggets is a brute bull in a China shop thick all around shes starting to hit flower but I believe I can get some more from her before she goes full bore.

Double grape now this plant is a breeze so far and is Really bursting out every time I see her with some new growth.
White Crack is the same shes full of life.

I will also show some diy pots and projects in this thread, as lots of people rather diy on the simple things and splurge where it matters, also have some really neat trellis stakes that will be used just dug them out of the shop. Anyone like to see something let me know, hell I will try it.

Back