Reaction score
Whats up AFN'ers? I guess I'm showing up a little late to the party, but better late than never!! I would first off like to thank Mark and Tom over at Platinum LED for putting me on the team and letting me showcase a couple P-600 panels! I have been growing for about 2 years now, all of which has been done under CFL and a Platinum LED P-150. I have had amazing results with their smallest panel and I cannot wait to see what we can pull now!! I'm a little new here to AFN so bear with me while I get my foot in the door, both with using the forums and growing Autos! Hopefully I can learn from you guys, and possibly I can be proof that, it doesn't take a professional to grow quality meds, when you're using Platinum LED.

My garden is kind of unregimented and I don't stick to any specific feed plans etc. I try to use as little as possible and let the plants tell me what they need...which doesn't always work out the best, but I'm still developing my grow style! hah. I am currently using the P600 panels to flower Photo strains, and decided to run 1 Mephisto Genetics 3 Bears OG under my P-150. I will do this to grow confidence in my Autoflower growing, and allow my other plants to finish...gotta have a nice harvest for winter!!

IMG_5043.JPG

Here's the gear I ordered from Mephisto Genetics. I plan on running a whole batch of Auto's once my first test is complete.
IMG_5174.JPG

And here's our first one! 3 Bears OG. I currently have her vegging under my T5 fixture but will let her have a P150 all to herself in a couple days! She is 1 day old here
_MG_3209.JPG

Like I mentioned above, my garden method is still developing. I have this seedling in a 5 gallon smart pot, with about 4 gallons of Fox Farm Happy Frog soil. I mixed in about 4 tbsp of Mykos and that is it. I will only be using un-PH'ed tap water.

I look forward to this first run, and perfecting my autoflower growing style! I'll top it off with a couple shots of my recent harvests from underneath the P150 ! Cheers!!

Dusted Bud Genetics ( Forum Cookies x Cali. Cherries)
IMG_2850.JPG

IMG_2866.JPG

and some Purple Piss by a good friend @Cannabartist, also grown under my P150
IMG_3137.JPG

Thanks again to Platinum LED for making this all possible!! Here we grow!

Got you all sorted out my friend. The other thread was deleted as you asked and welcome to AFN I am finishing up under 2 p300 and they performed fairly well. Happy to have ya man. Happy growing

Got you all sorted out my friend. The other thread was deleted as you asked and welcome to AFN I am finishing up under 2 p300 and they performed fairly well. Happy to have ya man. Happy growing
Thanks a ton A-Train!! I am super excited to be here!! I look forward to trying out some of that awesome ponytailing technique that I've seen you use!! Thanks for having me!!

Welcome to AFN, looks like we have another @mephisto fan lol, I am sure you are waiting like the rest of us very paitently for the next 48 hours, cause um new illuminautos yaaaaaaaaaaay

Oh you know it! I have only grown out 4 Mephisto Alien vs Triangle autos before and was blown away by the results! I managed to grab some of the Double Grape and a couple others from the Illuminautos drop! Super stoked to get this auto garden running!!

Welcome man!! How do you like the 150? How big is your grow area under it? It's on my short list of lights for my smaller grow space.

Thanks Cat! Happy to be here! I absolutley love my P-150!! I used it to cover a good 3x3 area but I had to push it really hard, keeping it as close to the top cola as possible! honestly I pushed that little light as hard as I could and she managed to flower 2 Photo strains rather well in a 3x2 area! I am still getting things set up over here, but will soon be able to see how we do when 1 Auto gets the light to itself. Pretty excited to see how we do!

Welcome to the site Bro. Looking forward to this

Thanks Think! Super happy to be here, and learn how to grow these little beasts! It is making my grow more fun to have an auto in the mix!

Whats up Mims! I just posted this journal on our Facebook page!

https://www.facebook.com/platinum.grow.lights/

Can't wait to see what 2 P600's will do for ya! I got the popcorn ready.

Hey Tom!!!! Super stoked to be here! I have been busy, but things are looking really really good over here! I hope you got a lot of popcorn, because this is gonna be epic! I've got my photo area squared away for now, and I'm finding my groove finally!

Now...on to some pics!

Alright guys, sorry for the Delay!!! First let me give you the run-down on the Photo area. I currently have 2 Grand Daddy Purp genetics Phantom Cookies, 1 Humboldt Seeds Org. Chemdawg, and 1 DNA genetics Stacked Kush settled under the 2 P-600's in about a 4x4 area. My area is actually more like 4x5 but it's not an even square, if that makes any sense. I swear that this house was built by willy wonka....don't even get me started! haha. Anyway, the plants are absolutley loving the lights and I'm stoked at the progress. Here's everyone today, week 3 for the older plants and finishing week 1 for the others.
_MG_4000.JPG

Chemdawg
_MG_4014.JPG

_MG_4009.JPG

Stacked Kush
_MG_3999.JPG

and the two Phantom Cookies, short pheno and tall pheno
_MG_4027.JPG

_MG_4034.JPG

So that's where we are with the Photo area! Everyone got their first feeding of my new Heavy 16 nutes and boosters today and I can't wait to see how it all fills in! I will try to keep this journal focused on the Autoflowers, but figured I could give you a rundown of the Photo area, as I'll be keeping it updated from time to time!

Now, I'll run up and see how the little 3 Bears OG is doing, and snap a few pics! Hope all is well with all ya'll AFN'ers!!

Beautiful ladies there brother
Thanks man! These are my biggest girls yet.

Here's my Mephisto Genetics 3 Bears OG on day 14 from seed. I am ready to set her up with the P150 just haven't had the time yet, and I still need to grab a fan for her. She would probably be a little further along, but my cat decided to curl up right on top of it about 5 days in. I found it smooshed over and knew exactly what happened. LOL. So I propped it up, watered and it seems to be back on track.
IMG_4055.JPG

IMG_4061.JPG

Back