Missy's truffle tek (stealth mushies without fruiting)

MissUniverse

I put metal in the microwave
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
mycanna.wiki
Ok everyone, I am making this thread and it is a work in progress so it will take time to organize. For now here's an imgur library for you to take a look at.
I plan to document inoculation today or tomorrow. I did make my substrate a little too wet but I can show you how to remedy this situation.

I use a tablespoon of dry verm on the bottom of my jars before loading the too wet WBS. Soaks up excess water.

I use a tablespoon of dry verm on the bottom of my jars before loading the too wet WBS. Soaks up excess water.
Problem with truffles and doing that is the verm sticks to the truffles and then you are consuming verm which can rip up your intestines in large quantities like what you get with truffles in verm.

Basically what I do is flip the jar upside down right after pc for a day.

I did inoculate this morning but won't have the rest of the photos up till tonight.
I will say I'm of a different line of thought than others. I inoculate with half a c.c of spores because my syringes literally have black clumps I have to get out. So I inoculate in one hole so it gets in there then I make where it was injected and what not. Every few days once it colonized I mark the progression, then ill mark the first truffle I see forming so I can do a lc(liquid culture) of that truffle and then isolate to get the desired results of a new truffle genetics. It takes longer to colonize because of less innoculant being used, but I also find it cuts down on the amount of contams. Because if a jar contains it doesn't matter where it contams, its a total loss. So why use more innoculant and lose precious spores. It only needs two spores to mate and thousands are in just the small amount used to inoculate.

Problem with truffles and doing that is the verm sticks to the truffles and then you are consuming verm which can rip up your intestines in large quantities like what you get with truffles in verm.

Basically what I do is flip the jar upside down right after pc for a day.

I did inoculate this morning but won't have the rest of the photos up till tonight.
I will say I'm of a different line of thought than others. I inoculate with half a c.c of spores because my syringes literally have black clumps I have to get out. So I inoculate in one hole so it gets in there then I make where it was injected and what not. Every few days once it colonized I mark the progression, then ill mark the first truffle I see forming so I can do a lc(liquid culture) of that truffle and then isolate to get the desired results of a new truffle genetics. It takes longer to colonize because of less innoculant being used, but I also find it cuts down on the amount of contams. Because if a jar contains it doesn't matter where it contams, its a total loss. So why use more innoculant and lose precious spores. It only needs two spores to mate and thousands are in just the small amount used to inoculate.

Oh duh, ya no verm in a truffle jar, makes sense.
So you basically do a tissue clone to lc with one of the stones that form in your jar?
What strain you got going? Are they philosopher stones or an edible?

Oh duh, ya no verm in a truffle jar, makes sense.
So you basically do a tissue clone to lc with one of the stones that form in your jar?
What strain you got going? Are they philosopher stones or an edible?
Yep first round is always spores for me and I restart from spores at least yearly to be sure I have the best. But yes, tissue clone is easy because it should be already sterile, use a laminar flow hood or a sab and you can just sterilikize the jar with a 15 minute soak sterilizer then chop it up finely in a sterile bottle with sterile water and just inject and it usually is contain free. Or you can agar it.

They are philosophers stones. Atl#7 are my favorite and a heavy yeikder of large stones with high potency.

Yep first round is always spores for me and I restart from spores at least yearly to be sure I have the best. But yes, tissue clone is easy because it should be already sterile, use a laminar flow hood or a sab and you can just sterilikize the jar with a 15 minute soak sterilizer then chop it up finely in a sterile bottle with sterile water and just inject and it usually is contain free. Or you can agar it.

They are philosophers stones. Atl#7 are my favorite and a heavy yeikder of large stones with high potency.
So tissue sample to LC (liquid culture) or tissue to str8 sterile water?
Nice, I did a few quart jars of ATL#7 and Mexicana A and Tampanensis about a year ago. They are still in the cupboard, maybe I should check on them. ATL was deffo the most prolific. Hope they are still good lol.

So tissue sample to LC (liquid culture) or tissue to str8 sterile water?
Nice, I did a few quart jars of ATL#7 and Mexicana A and Tampanensis about a year ago. They are still in the cupboard, maybe I should check on them. ATL was deffo the most prolific. Hope they are still good lol.
Sorry I was a bit caught up with work and caring for the plants and forgot about this thread.
I do both, either direct tissue in water or agar lc. After all, you can do a lc just by flame sterilizing a needle and poking it into the stem of a fruiting mushroom.
They should be nice and potent by now, they may have dried out but I've got some I once aged for 3 years and they were a gateway to god to say the least. 3g of dried atl got me a true level 5 like I never had in my life.

I have become such a fan of atl7 I won't go to any others. I have all the pics up I just need to write it out.

Sorry I was a bit caught up with work and caring for the plants and forgot about this thread.
I do both, either direct tissue in water or agar lc. After all, you can do a lc just by flame sterilizing a needle and poking it into the stem of a fruiting mushroom.
They should be nice and potent by now, they may have dried out but I've got some I once aged for 3 years and they were a gateway to god to say the least. 3g of dried atl got me a true level 5 like I never had in my life.

I have become such a fan of atl7 I won't go to any others. I have all the pics up I just need to write it out.
hey there you still here

Back