twenty20 Must Try Strains?

I picked Adam because I grow outside. He talks about how tough their Double White auto his & how they run their stuff outside. I need tough cultivars until I get a handle on this plant. We get monsoon in the growing season too.
Gotta be tough.
I am interested in autos that stay relatively short... And that are of high quality. Great taste and smell is more important to me than thc content. I can only smoke a handful of times each year.

I am interested in autos that stay relatively short... And that are of high quality. Great taste and smell is more important to me than thc content. I can only smoke a handful of times each year.
You might enjoy vidamints auto. Have u ever had lower level thc with cbd. Most people I know who don’t smoke much seem to enjoy the mixed cannaboids. Triks and Durban sunrise seem to be the shorter ones according to their catalogue but slightly taller then vidamints. All look stellar and have solid genetics from the photo side. Triangle Kush supposed to have some unique terps and who doesn’t love some Durban terps.

You might enjoy vidamints auto. Have u ever had lower level thc with cbd. Most people I know who don’t smoke much seem to enjoy the mixed cannaboids. Triks and Durban sunrise seem to be the shorter ones according to their catalogue but slightly taller then vidamints. All look stellar and have solid genetics from the photo side. Triangle Kush supposed to have some unique terps and who doesn’t love some Durban terps.
I have not tried any CBD strains or 1:1 strains.

Finally got Triks from last summer's outdoor into the rotation, my wife loves it. Pleasant flavor, nice and stoney, holds its own with the Mephisto, RocBud, Dutch Passion, etc. strains in the medicine cabinet at the moment. Can't say if it's a "must try", but we'll definitely grow more and try other T20M strains.

Trim day; just got started.
I let the Glue Sniffer Auto go 94 days. I hope I did this right lol.
2EA31676-5A57-4619-B5DE-D368562D4CBF.jpeg

Back