twenty20 Must Try Strains?

Why is that?
Because of the variety & packs come with multiple seeds + freebies on top of that. I’m already looking at different strains & have yet to finish a pack. I’ve grown 3 plants/3 strains & have 12 seeds in the fridge. :crying:
I only bought 8 seeds.

I
Because of the variety & packs come with multiple seeds + freebies on top of that. I’m already looking at different strains & have yet to finish a pack. I’ve grown 3 plants/3 strains & have 12 seeds in the fridge. :crying:
I only bought 8 seeds.
Have a pretty substantial collection myself. I don't know if I could grow all the seeds I have in the next 10 years if I grew 10 at a time. I am pretty sure I have over 1000 auto seeds. And I have plans to make more of my own. For me the plan is to find a half dozen or so strains I really like and just run with those. I also enjoy the idea of sharing seeds with others who can't find them or can't afford them

I
Have a pretty substantial collection myself. I don't know if I could grow all the seeds I have in the next 10 years if I grew 10 at a time. I am pretty sure I have over 1000 auto seeds. And I have plans to make more of my own. For me the plan is to find a half dozen or so strains I really like and just run with those. I also enjoy the idea of sharing seeds with others who can't find them or can't afford them
I have a friend who wants to grow, but isn’t very confident about it. I’m going to hook him up with a couple of seeds, a 7G bag, & some grow dots. I’ll teach him organics after he pulls this off.
I’ll never grow all of the seeds. I can’t consume because of pulmonary issues, but still can’t resist trying new varieties.

I am anxious to grow some of the Twenty20 autos... They look legit and I feel their goals are in line with what I would want to do if I were a breeder. Mephisto is currently still on top of the auto mountain but there are a lot of breeders closing in. Gnome, Twenty20, Firebudz...

I picked Adam because I grow outside. He talks about how tough their Double White auto is & how they run their stuff outside. I need tough cultivars until I get a handle on this plant. We get monsoon in the growing season too.
Gotta be tough.

Last edited:
Back