Live Stoners New mem ole lurker

Reaction score
So new Member here :) , but have been a lurker for years in the auto flower game b4 there was much stability,
Now coming back years later , where there’s Mephisto and Dinas xxxl blah blah , compared to the dwarfs back in the day , there’s a lot of improvement ,

I’m just running a test tent till my shed is all finished but I’ll be running
2x4x6 tent
Platinum led 600w
4 4gal smart pots
Roots organic soil
Roots organic trinity , bloom and veg
Cheap hydrometer
2 clip on fans( wish were more powerful)
A 4 inch duct booster fan
And have carbon filter / dimmable fan setup coming soon
Still need a ph meter and a few little things mykos ....

Currently in the germ list waiting to sprout
Short stuff auto Assassin (old bean I had)
Short stuff onyx ( another old bean)
A white widow -Steve’s seeds online
A ogre -Steve’s seeds online

Anyway just wanted to say hi!! From Oregon Ommp and I’ll be making a thread to go with as seeds find a tap root

Ps tent has been on for 24 hours and been maintains temps of 75-82 with a humidity of 28 to 30 with no plants in there , I’ve been wanting to get a good gist of numbers before I threw some babies in there

960E5579-B785-4D09-A21B-B7105A4F5F42.jpeg

@SpudsBuds Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you. You may know this since you have been lurking:peek:.

Am I reading your seeds as 2002 and 2007? If so The most successful method I have researched for old seed comes from a guy that went by the name "Old TimingMan" He successfully grew some 40 year old Maui Wowie seed. This is a quote from him:

"I wish there was a easier way but so far my best luck has been scuffing them in a sandpaper tube, letting them set in a H2O2 bath for an hour while plunking them down every 15 minutes, and then using the GA3 at a rate of 500 PPM in distilled water with temps at the 80 degree mark from soak to sprout."

He stopped posting over a year ago on another forum?

Welcome to light side, and out of the shadows.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

I believe stitch’s seeds are both listed as 2007 , the others were freshly bought @Mañ'O'Green and thank you I’ve been so excited to finally put my knowledge to test personally wise , I do work at a tier 2 Rec facility as a grow tech in Oregon so I play with plants a lot :)

I believe stitch’s seeds are both listed as 2007 , the others were freshly bought @Mañ'O'Green and thank you I’ve been so excited to finally put my knowledge to test personally wise , I do work at a tier 2 Rec facility as a grow tech in Oregon so I play with plants a lot :)
That is so COOL! :pop: I just subbed in for the ride.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes !!! I’m really thrilled to get this going I am doing a hair stealth on this one or I would have some huge plans lol

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes !!! I’m really thrilled to get this going I am doing a hair stealth on this one or I would have some huge plans lol
As soon as these germ I’ll get them in almost to the 24 hour mark so we do have a min or two

Back