Reaction score
Hello Community,

my plants are in their 7th week and I assume that they could have a nutrient burn. Some tips of their leaves turned brown and the color of the plants in overall is really dark green.
As they might be at the beginning of their flower-state, I´m really afraid of them beeing seriously damaged. I took some pictures...

Further Information: I started the grow in a special soil for seedlings. After about 3 weeks I transplanted them into a "compo sana" soil with an nutrient supply for about 8 weeks. A few days after that, the symptoms started. Later i saw, that this soil wasn´t a good choice, because of his high nutrient content. As I wanted to save them, I flushed the soil with PH regulated water about 1,5 weeks ago, to lower the nutrient content stored in the soil. I measured the drain water with a TDM. The measurement after the first flush was around 4000ppm. I flushed all plants till the drain water reached 1200ppm. Now after the 1,5 weeks, the symptoms of the plants have merely changed. I really dont know what to do now. Maybe I have flushed them not low enough? The strain is: Amnesia Haze Automatic from Royal Queen Seeds.

Especially the following questions are important to me:

- Can u confirm that this is a case of nutrient burn/toxicity?
- Are they already that damaged, that I have to expect an significant lower yield?
- Is it possible for them to recover? What should I do now?
- Should I maybe try to transplant them again into coco-soil?

IMG_20191220_224639.jpg
IMG_20191220_224301_1.jpg
IMG_20191220_224626.jpg

IMG_20191220_224614.jpg
IMG_20191220_224452.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20191220_224614.jpg
    IMG_20191220_224614.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
Hello Community,

my plants are in their 7th week and I assume that they could have a nutrient burn. Some tips of their leaves turned brown and the color of the plants in overall is really dark green.
As they might be at the beginning of their flower-state, I´m really afraid of them beeing seriously damaged. I took some pictures...

Further Information: I started the grow in a special soil for seedlings. After about 3 weeks I transplanted them into a "compo sana" soil with an nutrient supply for about 8 weeks. A few days after that, the symptoms started. Later i saw, that this soil wasn´t a good choice, because of his high nutrient content. As I wanted to save them, I flushed the soil with PH regulated water about 1,5 weeks ago, to lower the nutrient content stored in the soil. I measured the drain water with a TDM. The measurement after the first flush was around 4000ppm. I flushed all plants till the drain water reached 1200ppm. Now after the 1,5 weeks, the symptoms of the plants have merely changed. I really dont know what to do now. Maybe I have flushed them not low enough? The strain is: Amnesia Haze Automatic from Royal Queen Seeds.

Especially the following questions are important to me:

- Can u confirm that this is a case of nutrient burn/toxicity?
- Are they already that damaged, that I have to expect an significant lower yield?
- Is it possible for them to recover? What should I do now?
- Should I maybe try to transplant them again into coco-soil?

View attachment 1140791View attachment 1140792View attachment 1140793
View attachment 1140795View attachment 1140796
hi, my friend, you girl looks super healthy to me maybe just the tiniest bit of nute burn i grow with coco and i dont think you have any problems i can see and autoflowers are quite forgiving odd hickups i find also @Arthur can you have a look plz

Back