OLD REVIEWS Oldbobcat and Galaxy Brain

olbobcat

Burnt Toast
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Chef Anna White Runaway Bride Rosin and FB Strawberry Banana Rosin
Since I can never bring myself to do a grow journal. I will start posting what I have grown in the reviews, How it grew, what I used to grow it, the Final weight, and How she smoke, and hopefully how she presses.
I grew two Nightowl Galaxy Brain. Both use Nectar for the gods in their Nectar #4 soil with There One-Shot added, Photosynthesis plus, and SLF100. They were in 5 Gallon cloth pots. Mars Hydro fc4800 24/7 at 50 % veg and 80% in bloom accounting for the DLI
One plant grew a lot faster and went into flower eight days ahead of the other. So it is finished on day 76.
The second I will add when done in about another week.
They both were not very fussy except they seemed to want a lot of food and up to 3000ml twice a day.
This first plant I am guessing eight ounces dry, but we will see. All the lower buds were heavy enough that they fell down. Very dense buds!
IMG_20211109_203506698.jpg
ey fell over.
I am very impressed with how these grew and the Nectar grows a nice plant though it is a lot of mixing and not cheap overall.

Since I can never bring myself to do a grow journal. I will start posting what I have grown in the reviews, How it grew, what I used to grow it, the Final weight, and How she smoke, and hopefully how she presses.
I grew two Nightowl Galaxy Brain. Both use Nectar for the gods in their Nectar #4 soil with There One-Shot added, Photosynthesis plus, and SLF100. They were in 5 Gallon cloth pots. Mars Hydro fc4800 24/7 at 50 % veg and 80% in bloom accounting for the DLI
One plant grew a lot faster and went into flower eight days ahead of the other. So it is finished on day 76.
The second I will add when done in about another week.
They both were not very fussy except they seemed to want a lot of food and up to 3000ml twice a day.
This first plant I am guessing eight ounces dry, but we will see. All the lower buds were heavy enough that they fell down. Very dense buds!
View attachment 1386363ey fell over.
I am very impressed with how these grew and the Nectar grows a nice plant though it is a lot of mixing and not cheap overall.
Looking amazing !!!!!!!!!!

Galaxy Brain 2nd plant
It is 84 days today and time for my second Galaxy Brain to get chopped. This plant is wider with a few more larger colas.
Again this is a Nectar For The Gods plant.
It really faded the last week and a half.
This plants seemed to be leaning a little more Indica in structure, but the buds seemed the same.
I am guessing in the 8 to 10 oz range for yield. I will report the final wieghts.
IMG_20211117_215603067.jpg

Galaxy Brain 2 plant haul
Little over 15.5 oz of fine bud. Another 2.5 oz of smalls. I took all the trimming and ran in my kief tumbler and crushed it with a 90-micron bag and got a little less than 7 grams of resin. It is nice and buttery. Not the frostiest plant. Since I use an e-rig with concentrate I will say that the smoke is light and fruity with a slight gas overtone. I will take the smalls and the trimming for a FECO run next.

Back