• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

mohawk warrior

AutoFlowerNative
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Ask if you wanna know
alright i'd like to kick this thread off by saying thanks to all the stoners who showed up to the 4/20 celebration...
I got wayyyy to baked and slept threw it...
but I was told these cool cats bagged some prizes...
@Green Goblin @Ash-a-Ton @iampepe @green genes @IceWater421 @nizmoKush @HemiSync @tripaholic88 @Gatorbackbob
I think some others too i'll have to check my papers... but ya
a round of abongs for these guys!!!:bong:

now spread some love and feel free to show off them prizes being put to good use

I'll kick off. 1st foliar feed on my 2 babies.
Mbap is a bit droopy
And Jack 47
Live 1st use.
1496527071068461316442.jpg
1496527181381-1404860202.jpg
14965272290681673862394.jpg

Last edited:
alright i'd like to kick this thread off by saying thanks to all the stoners who showed up to the 4/20 celebration...
I got wayyyy to baked and slept threw it...
but I was told these cool cats bagged some prizes...
@Green Goblin @Ash-a-Ton @iampepe @green genes @IceWater421 @nizmoKush @HemiSync @tripaholic88 @Gatorbackbob
I think some others too i'll have to check my papers... but ya
a round of abongs for these guys!!!:bong:

now spread some love and feel free to show off them prizes being put to good use
I threw down a hell ya vote, from previous and present grows.. Lets see what you guys got!!!!

I chucked a hell yeah to cause it help my buddy prevent hermi... with w/e spray that is....
I threw down a hell ya vote, from previous and present grows.. Lets see what you guys got!!!!
one day i'll throw one up for me..

lovin the selection @nizmoKush

If the droopy girl perks up after this I'll be happy camper. Kinda testing it in 1 happy and 1 sad girl. Very interested. And I love my foliar feedings.

Back