Possibly over watered bruce banner??

Reaction score
9 week mark of Bruce banner auto from rocket seeds. no bud formation noticed yet, idk if that’s normal for this plant or not. Growing in FFOF only recently started using some 2-8-4 1/2 strength in tap. Also started using some light cal mag. I think my soil runoff is slightly alkaline, I can get my water report if you need it.
She’s really wilted, leaves feel lifeless and floppy.
link to my lighting:
LED Grow Light CANNABMALL CM2000 with Samsung IR LEDs 3x3ft Coverage Sunlike Full Spectrum Dimmable Grow Lights for Indoor Plants High PPFD Hydroponic Growing Lamp for Seedling Veg & Bloom Greenhouse Amazon product
In a 5 gal fabric pot.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 77
Your pot looks bone dry to me. Doubt it's over watered. I think you need to lower your light.

Looking at the specs for that light I wouldn't have it higher than 16 inches above the plant. 12 would be better.

Looking at the specs for that light I wouldn't have it higher than 16 inches above the plant. 12 would be better.
I’ve actually recently lowered the intensity to 70% because i thought it was too much light!

I’ve actually recently lowered the intensity to 70% because i thought it was too much light!
It's a 150w light. I run 2 150w lights and I keep them within 12 inches of the plants once theyre a few weeks old.

EF68991B-3521-4207-8A61-4972DE245229.jpeg

The more light you can give them without damaging them the better. Plus, I have an idea about these autos that are late to start flowering. They’re not getting enough light. My friend and I popped green crack beans the same time. Mine is almost done and his just started showing sex. On difference is the light. He was using one led bulb in a lamp.

It's a 150w light. I run 2 150w lights and I keep them within 12 inches of the plants once theyre a few weeks old.

View attachment 1414321
The more light you can give them without damaging them the better. Plus, I have an idea about these autos that are late to start flowering. They’re not getting enough light. My friend and I popped green crack beans the same time. Mine is almost done and his just started showing sex. On difference is the light. He was using one led bulb in a lamp.
Alright I’ll bring down the light thanks a lot

How will the late correction effect the bud?
It's hard to say. you just have to get that light closer. Are you ph'ing your water? Letting the chlorine evaporate for at least 24 hours before using?

You do have pretty bad nute burn on the tips of your leaves. When was the last time you watered/fed and how much?

You do have pretty bad nute burn on the tips of your leaves. When was the last time you watered/fed and how much?
I’ve been doing 1 liter feeds of tap with half recommended dose if cal mag and tiger bloom fertilizer from vicious bloom. Feeding every other watering. I think i did over water for like a week or 2 tho.

Back