twenty20 Pre ‘98 Bubba (expecting mom)

ShowMeShaman

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Howdy peeps,
So I’m a bit new so if this is in the wrong place please excuse me. I’ll get it all figured out soon.

January 1st
I popped three bubba beans. I’m not exactly sure what caused it but two of which shot up quickly, but fell over dead over night. Anyway since that happened I’ve decided to grow this plant to be a mother.
74E3DA4C-9CD7-4517-9D71-ABEA45B70663.jpeg
26046388-32C1-4EA9-B18D-EA548A135D6A.jpeg

Howdy peeps,
So I’m a bit new so if this is in the wrong place please excuse me. I’ll get it all figured out soon.

January 1st
I popped three bubba beans. I’m not exactly sure what caused it but two of which shot up quickly, but fell over dead over night. Anyway since that happened I’ve decided to grow this plant to be a mother.
View attachment 1409925View attachment 1409926
I've grown a few twenty20autos they have some banging strains and good luck with your project

I've grown a few twenty20autos they have some banging strains and good luck with your project

yes indeed they do. I’m currently running a soil vs bubble bucket experiment in my 4x8 with Gluesniffer. They are out growing my tent in a hurry.

4x8 Gorilla Lite, 8” AC Infinity fan and 2 nextlight mega pro 640s
D98965BB-39C6-482E-9D1D-2615B6D8BD31.jpeg

yes indeed they do. I’m currently running a soil vs bubble bucket experiment in my 4x8 with Gluesniffer. They are out growing my tent in a hurry.

4x8 Gorilla Lite, 8” AC Infinity fan and 2 nextlight mega pro 640s
View attachment 1409930
I did there glue sniffer auto and a snow g

Howdy peeps,
Welcome to AFN buddy :toke:
:goodluck: with your grow :d5:

I think I was one of the first people to grow it as adam is a rep on here he's a really cool fella https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...ow-g-auto-for-twenty20-seeds-full-post.84040/ there a little thread I did if you wanna nose its only short
That was one hell of a grow mate :thumbsup:

Yes Adam seems very cool, we tagged him in an IG post and he encouraged me to come participate in the grow and show. Was very cool of him.
@Twenty20 Adam is a hell of a bloke he should pop in and say hi at some stage
Welcome to AFN buddy :toke:
:goodluck: with your grow :d5:

That was one hell of a grow mate :thumbsup:
thanks bro I really enjoyed all their strains and I'm maybe going to do some of there photo strains next run

Back