Psylocybe azurescens outdoor UK

A Gardener

working Jah garden
Reaction score
I've been inspired to attempt an outdoor bed of psylocybe azurescens Astoria Ossip this year. I've just begun by injecting 5ml into two myco farm grain bags.

325494-722122a585a9f03b2a5579f507fc7709.jpg

325495-6ce3b51565eb5b54aa5329ca5608efed.jpg

325496-b0b3a4073ee8ae3408f6ef4bb0d2ceca.jpg

They will now go into the airing cupboard for a while, hopefully good things will happen and I'll then be potting on into wood chips before going outdoors. Hopefully a harvest in 9-10 months time and for years to come.

Peace

Neat! I live out in NW Oregon and hunt azzies in the dune grass every year. It's an absolute blast. The only way I've grown them and other wood lovers is through stem butt transfer tek, but it works. I have found azzies to be the most difficult to get to jump to woodchips from cardboard or other media. Rye is definitely a good way to go.

When you create your woodchip bed and spawn to it, make sure to plant some grass seed. Wood lovers like azzies and cyans seem to fruit heavier when grass is growing in the patch.

White lightning myc from cyans:IMG_0984.JPG

That sucks about the contaminated bag,I'll keep checking for updates brother , my one outta six is still moving along and may get to the fruiting stage,but I'll keep trying till I get it right...peace

Hey brother,how did u get that first badge under your avatar .rhe AFN assimilated badge ??

Hey brother,how did u get that first badge under your avatar .rhe AFN assimilated badge ??

Hey bude, I think it just appeared after I'd made a few posts (100?) I'd guess you're due one, there's a thread in the Live staff help forum where you can post about badges, or report one of your own posts to admin.

I'm hankering after starting again this year, but moneys too tight to mention and growing my greenery comes first funds-wise. When I can, I definitely will.

Very nice!!! This was my first attempt,but since I got bit by the grow bug I have been trying everything I can get my hands on.id like to get some cocoa and some peyote but it'll take some time to get the funds together and since it's winter ,no hurry,peace bro I'll check in regularly !!

Very nice!!! This was my first attempt,but since I got bit by the grow bug I have been trying everything I can get my hands on.id like to get some cocoa and some peyote but it'll take some time to get the funds together and since it's winter ,no hurry,peace bro I'll check in regularly !!

I'll be starting some Peruvian Torch from seed any day now, plus my poppy bed just got seeded, likely start a journal of my poppies. Thanks for looking in and the positive vibes. Peace

Of course,I have three new strains of poppies this year,I prepped and planted the bed about two weeks ago in anticipation of the spring..I've got a plan to do some retro Thai stick ,the rhai ryder seeds will be my nex purchase...one question,but I'll pm you

I figured I want an outdoor bed I've sent off for another syringe and I'm going to try again, likely using cardboard to spawn on for half of it. I used cardboard many years ago and successfully colonised from there to woodchips, but had to cut fun short before I ever got to fruiting.

First grain bag still going and I've ordered some beech chips to follow.

Back