Son of Hobbes

High of the Tiger
Staff member
AFN Admin
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
www.autoflower.org
This is my review and first experience with NuVue Pharmacy, a recreational/medical facility in Pueblo, Colorado.

NuVue Pharmacy
4740 Dillon Drive
Pueblo, CO 81008

I've never been to a dispensary before and this was the very first one I went to recently. It was a MASSIVE facility, not hard to miss. Great parking, easy to get in and get out. Walked into the receptionist area where the armed guard (who is the receptionist) scanned our ID's. He pops his head into the private room in the back and asks if he can send 3 people back (myself and two of my buds,) and we head back. It's a big open room with glass cases with the goods on display. Not as much inventory as I was expecting for the size of the room. An entire 1/3 of the show room was for medical only (which I noticed seemed to have the better stuff.)

The staff was super helpful and was able to answer our questions. I didn't feel like I was being bullshitted and there was zero pressure. We walked out of there with flower, distillates, and shatter!

In terms of experience with the actual facility, it was a great! Super friendly, no hassles, and we ever went over our legal limit for quantity and they helped us split it up on the bill so we could get all of our stuff.

Now, the bad. SEEDS in everything we bought. We bought an 1/8th of Night Nurse and I have 16 seeds in it. The Sumo Grande is filled with seeds. Several other strains we've found seeds. I am completely blown away. They are selling premium buds at premium prices and their weed has more seeds in it than the stuff that punk ass kid on the couch we used to probably all buy weed from had lol. Mind blown. Massive facility, guessing millions of dollars, and they sell super seedy pot. That's a rip-off. I would NEVER recommend anyone buy pot at a premium that is so loaded with seeds. I've left a review on Weed Maps for them and I'm going to try to message their head greenhouse master, but it was embarrassing (for them.)

Another bud had a massive light bleach/burn spot on it.

So all in a all, a fun experience but for my first experience and a first impression, I was so not impressed and I honestly disappointed that's how it was being represented. Yay for legal weed, yay for a legal place to buy weed conveniently, but there are some massive quality control issues and when someone demands a premium for a inferior product, there are likely better choices out there.

The quality of bud was also very hit or miss. The humidity level of everything we bought was DRASTICALLY different, sometimes you'd get a strain with some "sponge" to it, other ones are crispy dry (and HARSH.) A few strains have zero taste and others taste like they were quick dried. We bought some buds at premium prices (they usually have a premium, mid-grade, and low-grade,) and honestly the low-grade stuff has proven to be every bit as good, if not better, than most of the premium buds.

Makes you wonder what the medical patients are getting, yes?

Kudo's though, and thanks.

:pass:

We went to 6 dispensaries in Trinidad CO about a month ago. Very similar experience to SOH. Great selections of edibles and concentrates, great staff but all the bud and joints we got were over dry and very harsh.

This is my review and first experience with NuVue Pharmacy, a recreational/medical facility in Pueblo, Colorado.

NuVue Pharmacy
4740 Dillon Drive
Pueblo, CO 81008

I've never been to a dispensary before and this was the very first one I went to recently. It was a MASSIVE facility, not hard to miss. Great parking, easy to get in and get out. Walked into the receptionist area where the armed guard (who is the receptionist) scanned our ID's. He pops his head into the private room in the back and asks if he can send 3 people back (myself and two of my buds,) and we head back. It's a big open room with glass cases with the goods on display. Not as much inventory as I was expecting for the size of the room. An entire 1/3 of the show room was for medical only (which I noticed seemed to have the better stuff.)

The staff was super helpful and was able to answer our questions. I didn't feel like I was being bullshitted and there was zero pressure. We walked out of there with flower, distillates, and shatter!

In terms of experience with the actual facility, it was a great! Super friendly, no hassles, and we ever went over our legal limit for quantity and they helped us split it up on the bill so we could get all of our stuff.

Now, the bad. SEEDS in everything we bought. We bought an 1/8th of Night Nurse and I have 16 seeds in it. The Sumo Grande is filled with seeds. Several other strains we've found seeds. I am completely blown away. They are selling premium buds at premium prices and their weed has more seeds in it than the stuff that punk ass kid on the couch we used to probably all buy weed from had lol. Mind blown. Massive facility, guessing millions of dollars, and they sell super seedy pot. That's a rip-off. I would NEVER recommend anyone buy pot at a premium that is so loaded with seeds. I've left a review on Weed Maps for them and I'm going to try to message their head greenhouse master, but it was embarrassing (for them.)

Another bud had a massive light bleach/burn spot on it.

So all in a all, a fun experience but for my first experience and a first impression, I was so not impressed and I honestly disappointed that's how it was being represented. Yay for legal weed, yay for a legal place to buy weed conveniently, but there are some massive quality control issues and when someone demands a premium for a inferior product, there are likely better choices out there.
Dang I love Nuvue! They usually have the best bud in Pueblo. I do gotta say though I have had a couple seeds in one eighth I got. I have been to every single recreational dispensary in pueblo and most have seeded bud every once in a while , but not 16!!! Sorry you had a bad experience. Are prices not allowed to be spoken about here on the forum? just curious

Dang I love Nuvue! They usually have the best bud in Pueblo. I do gotta say though I have had a couple seeds in one eighth I got. I have been to every single recreational dispensary in pueblo and most have seeded bud every once in a while , but not 16!!! Sorry you had a bad experience. Are prices not allowed to be spoken about here on the forum? just curious

Dang, that was a while back, but not a biggie CC, because since then, I too have been to Nuvue. I am now in Colorado, and pueblo is not too far to go.

I can't remember my experience, because I was out doing other things too. I usually get concentrates though, and I have had anything to complain about for a while here.

I am sure prices should be private. If not I will let you know.

Back