This is a message to the folk who believed or just knew "special" was there. :doc1:
Thank you , thank you , thank you and thank you.
To all who have grown my seeds and continue to do so all I can say is THANK YOU.
I make them , you grow them , simple. We all get to a higher place together:dang:
We are many ,we are freedom.

SAWNEY:wizzy:

Keep the magic comin brother :thumbsup: :pighug: :vibes:

Lecter
Day 72
Finished (mostly)
I took all the big tops down yesterday Sawney :yay: Great looking rock hard frosty buds and the other extra bonus, hardly any leaves, so trimming the wee lass will be a doddle :crying: many thanks mate for the opportunity to grow your goodies, I hope I did her justice :pighug:
I'll keep you posted when I start the next one :toke:
View attachment 1511767hView attachment 1511768View attachment 1511769View attachment 1511770View attachment 1511771
Wow those are some frosty looking buds, Sawney is the master at his craft!

Sawney Beans' Lecter
Harvested another one today.
The stickiest, densist, purplist one of them all!
The cooler temps are really bringing out the purps outdoors!
Should be day 63 from sprouting.

20220912_120033.jpg

20220912_120039.jpg

20220912_120048.jpg

20220912_120254.jpg

20220912_120302.jpg

She's joined her sisters hanging upside from my apple tree.
The earlier two Lecters and one Nugget have finally started to lose a little moisture.
Hoping for more dry days with some wind to dry them.
And there are still two more in the ground that will be coming down later this week.

Sawney, you breed them, we'll grow them!!!!!

Sawney Beans' Lecter
Harvested another one today.
The stickiest, densist, purplist one of them all!
The cooler temps are really bringing out the purps outdoors!
Should be day 63 from sprouting.

View attachment 1513141

View attachment 1513142

View attachment 1513143

View attachment 1513144

View attachment 1513145

She's joined her sisters hanging upside from my apple tree.
The earlier two Lecters and one Nugget have finally started to lose a little moisture.
Hoping for more dry days with some wind to dry them.
And there are still two more in the ground that will be coming down later this week.

Sawney, you breed them, we'll grow them!!!!!
Beautiful plant. Very nice colors. I have 2 Lecters I’m waiting on to sprout. Hope mine turn out half that nice. I was also lucky enough to get my hands on a few strains of @Sawney_bean buds so I’ll be trying those over the next few days :eyebrows: :smoking:

Beautiful plant. Very nice colors. I have 2 Lecters I’m waiting on to sprout. Hope mine turn out half that nice. I was also lucky enough to get my hands on a few strains of @Sawney_bean buds so I’ll be trying those over the next few days :eyebrows: :smoking:

Thank you! These grew outdoors their whole lives. Faced the 'heatwave' during their early flowering.
Definitely worth running, especially if you're looking for a fast seed to harvest turn around.
And the smoke is wonderful!

Last plants down...

First the last Lecter:

20220913_173613.jpg

20220913_173617.jpg

Then the last Nuggets:

20220913_173644.jpg

20220913_173649.jpg

Both very frosty, with purple and dark greens showing.
But both fairly small plants.

For this batch of six, that first big Lecter and yesterday's dense purple Lecter were the best!
And now a bunch of them hanging in my apple tree, slowing losing their water.
After tonight, supposed to be rain-free days, so happing drying ahead!!

Back