New seed run for any one interested.
For every grow I do as standard my cycle is normally , breeding tent and "big"tent.
Big tent is for testing new strains and growing my favourite shit. By testing new strains in the big tent I get to see the potential of each strain on my method of growing (sea of green,max 4ltrpot 1.2msq.)
Breeding tent is where magic happens and I fizz with excitement to see what's going to grow. As before there is a method to my madness and not just "pollen chucking" ( didn't know that was a term , but I get it) . Soooooo. Next we have ....
GRAPE GENETICS from multiple breeders
PURPLE HAZE U.S single breeder.
L.S.D U.S single breeder
GRANDDADDY PURP U.S single breeder
CHOCOLOPE U.S single breeder
BANANA STRAIN U.S genetics single breeder
This is a PURPLE grow looking for colours of red and deep purple .
Looking for deep dark fruits on the terps and trippy shit . So 3 criteria to meet, will I get there ? Tune in next time on SAWNEY'S adventures as our hero fights for you're right to grow the best shit. :superhero:

NEXT TIME ON SAWNEY'S ADVENTURES.
Will we get all seeds to pop ? Will there be new cast members if they don't? Who knows?
Tune in you gonk. :devil:
Next round is exciting, especially since I have some insight. Very exciting sir :cheers:

How do you manage not pollinating everything when you are growing and breeding:bow::thumbsup:, this i need to know so when i get around to it, lol

Uk420man
Isolation is a big part. Keeping males separated from females. You can have multiple males flower next to each other , so I guess that's my tip of the day. :thumbsup:

SOS gen3. Small dark pheno.
IMG_20220929_092232.jpg
IMG_20220929_092604.jpg
IMG_20220929_092645.jpg

Back