Thanks man!
It’s a 4x2’ tent with 3 100 watt Maxisuns.

I have another tent right now filled with a bunch of different genetics from 5 different big seed companies and the whole crop looks terrible. Half of them started flowering very late and the others don’t look like they will amount to very much… very poor bud and cola development.
Should have stuck with growing all of Sawney’s Beans. :rolleyes1:
Sorry to hear you have some genetics performing under par mate .
Plenty new strains to try if you go the SAWNEY rout.
Keep an eye on my posts for the weekly grow mate , you may want to grow a tent of ether NIGHTMARE or DR DEATH ? High potential for you mate.

Right sawney
What's the highest yelider ye have
This do this :vibe:
I think the high yield plants I have are PREDATOR and HELLRAISER so far.
As the sea of green grower massive plants don't entertain me at all . You may be able to grow my strains to large proportions with a different grow style
. I look for half oz or oz a plant sea of green. I'm all about a pick n mix of strains and all they offer to keep me fried :rofl:

I think the high yield plants I have are PREDATOR and HELLRAISER so far.
As the sea of green grower massive plants don't entertain me at all . You may be able to grow my strains to large proportions with a different grow style
. I look for half oz or oz a plant sea of green. I'm all about a pick n mix of strains and all they offer to keep me fried :rofl:
Not sure what the next run gona be.
The Condemned is looking & smelling like its gona be amazing stuff, buds like rocks. That was grew in loads of amendments, half a Biotab, Batshit, Blood fish bone in potting compost.
The Bronson grew well so might do a full grow of them.
I think the Lecter is still my top strain but have grew loads of them now tho. Lol
6 - 3 Gallon smart pots / scroged coming soon.

:smoking:
hey sawney hows it going mate the grapes cross sounds like a tasty one grew my first grape strain this year some grape diamonds from ethos
where does your LSD come from ??? do you have a website or is most of your stuff here on afn ? you ever produce anything fem or you purely a auto guy ? sorry for all the questions :rofl:

:smoking:
hey sawney hows it going mate the grapes cross sounds like a tasty one grew my first grape strain this year some grape diamonds from ethos
where does your LSD come from ??? do you have a website or is most of your stuff here on afn ? you ever produce anything fem or you purely a auto guy ? sorry for all the questions :rofl:
How you doing mate :thumbsup:
I have heard good things about some grape strains so decided it was time to try them out . I'm looking forward to testing them out next grow. :thumbsup:
The LSD was from ILGM (I love growing marijuana) I plan on crossing the LSD with some larger plant types. :thumbsup:
I made feminized photoperiod strains years ago but switched to autos to seek out faster smaller type plant's. I was a gorilla grower for a few years and autos were the only option here in Scotland. I did try plenty photoperiod strains outdoors but they never finished on time .
I don't have a website mate I'm just a home breeder with a shit tone of passion for the wee weed:rofl: maybe one day ? :eyebrows: I only post here on AFN.
Ask away anything mate , here to help if possible.
Thanks for stopping in mate:d5:

NIGHTMARE F1
This is a pineapple express x amnesia
A nice branching strain with excellent growth.
1670513441102-2128784930.jpg
1670513466495-297951006.jpg
16705134930861587372598.jpg
16705135496491460563233.jpg

Back