I use growmoore soil. You can get it from Amazon cheap as chips. It's the same soil I used for the mix strain tent:thumbsup: I only put feed in the soil twice with blood fish and bone. Even then I used to much feed :rofl: next time it will be a tea spoon worth every 2 week's:thumbsup:
Hey up Sawney, all's looking fantastic in that tent, there are loads of growmore soils on amazon, any chance of a link to the exact one as i've had a few issues with soils of late.

cheers matey, uk420man.

I use growmoore soil. You can get it from Amazon cheap as chips. It's the same soil I used for the mix strain tent:thumbsup: I only put feed in the soil twice with blood fish and bone. Even then I used to much feed :rofl: next time it will be a tea spoon worth every 2 week's:thumbsup:
Cheap is good, cheers mate :cheers:

Hey up Sawney, all's looking fantastic in that tent, there are loads of growmore soils on amazon, any chance of a link to the exact one as i've had a few issues with soils of late.

cheers matey, uk420man.
Here is the exact one I use.
1673524470634.png

My God man! Do you ever give yourself a break? Everytime I peek in here you've got a solid tent of nearly dones and another full of sprouts. Fantastic work from what I've seen grown too.

My God man! Do you ever give yourself a break? Everytime I peek in here you've got a solid tent of nearly dones and another full of sprouts. Fantastic work from what I've seen grown too.
I have a perpetual cycle if all go's to plan. :thumbsup: . I'm an addict. :rofl:

I've been on perpetual cycle for the past 25 years give or take an issue or ten :eyebrows: :haha:
Ordered my 3 x 40l bags for £25 delivered tomorrow by amazon prime, bet the couriers hate this items weight delivery:vibe::woohoo1::thumbsup::rofl:

uk420man

Back