16775169743351359745307.jpg

Im gonna be short, yes photoperiods are a better smoke a better high and if u find something wonderful you can keep it forever, Autos are great for our summers and for keeping a more manageable constant environment within the tent but overall the true test is in the smoke and 6 years growing autos i can only remember 5 or 6 that stood out but every photoperiod has had dence buds has stunk and burned down with white ash, to me they both have there place but im an old fussy fucker when it comes to smoke.
Need a pepsi challenge a bag of auto and a bag of photo same breeder same strain and see what happens. Im gonna get flak for this on afn not ppn :smokeout:

Im gonna be short, yes photoperiods are a better smoke a better high and if u find something wonderful you can keep it forever, Autos are great for our summers and for keeping a more manageable constant environment within the tent but overall the true test is in the smoke and 6 years growing autos i can only remember 5 or 6 that stood out but every photoperiod has had dence buds has stunk and burned down with white ash, to me they both have there place but im an old fussy fucker when it comes to smoke.
Need a pepsi challenge a bag of auto and a bag of photo same breeder same strain and see what happens. Im gonna get flak for this on afn not ppn :smokeout:
I like that reply. It's a personal thing from experience in growing and knowing what you like. Respect on that mate.
No need to grow autoflowers if you have grown photoperiod strains in the past and have developed you're style .

Strictly Autoflower for me as I'm hopeless at doing a dark period lol.
24 hours light for 60 days will do for me.
If I had space to try I'd definitely give it a go, but these swaney strains are fire ane are better than any stuff I'd buy on the street that's more than likely Photoperiod.

Strictly Autoflower for me as I'm hopeless at doing a dark period lol.
24 hours light for 60 days will do for me.
If I had space to try I'd definitely give it a go, but these swaney strains are fire ane are better than any stuff I'd buy on the street that's more than likely Photoperiod.
Not even 4 hours dark glad i don't pay your electric bill, just think 1 month for you at 24/7 can get me 2 months at 12/12 for same cost. 18 or 16 hours to start in veg but thats on lowest light setting for 4 weeks costs not much. So photoperiods in flower for 8 to 9 week plus 4 weeks veg is costing me same as your 24/7 for 6 weeks.
Cost less
More yield
More terps
Tighter nuggs
Better smoke
Lights have x2 life time
And really high electric costs can be tell sign of growing
:holymoly::WGAF: Sawney beans are some of the best strength and terpyest autos by far so im not being a bitch pants just trying to save a few pounds in these hard times.
I've put a sock in it now:pass::vibes:

Not even 4 hours dark glad i don't pay your electric bill, just think 1 month for you at 24/7 can get me 2 months at 12/12 for same cost. 18 or 16 hours to start in veg but thats on lowest light setting for 4 weeks costs not much. So photoperiods in flower for 8 to 9 week plus 4 weeks veg is costing me same as your 24/7 for 6 weeks.
Cost less
More yield
More terps
Tighter nuggs
Better smoke
Lights have x2 life time
:holymoly::WGAF: Sawney beans are some of the best strength and terpyest autos by far so im not being a bitch pants just trying to save a few pounds in these hard times.
Tighter nugs and better smoke? What cultivars are you growing? Autos and photos. That hasn’t been my experience at all.

I topped all plant's yesterday and will continue to manipulate them as they grow. A little different from my just leave and grow method. Bigger pots at 7 ltr to test the size capability with training and topping.

Be good to see how they get on, might be they take longer to flower and veg more?

Tighter nugs and better smoke? What cultivars are you growing? Autos and photos. That hasn’t been my experience at all.
Ok so it's just me when you grow a great auto and you think you got tight nuggets then once dry they seem hay like airy and terps disappear not all but most, photos don't do that they stay tight and stinky, soil environment and your light quality has alot to do with end result, but you wouldn't go to Amsterdam and buy auto weed or expect to get it from a dispensary. Autos are for learning on or crap weather then realising you need quality smoke in your life maybe it's an age thing or blazing every day for 33 years makes my tolerance high that autos dont get me stoned enough. All the best autos I've grown I've given to sawney for parents that you are all smoking now like livers white chem blue nuggets to mention a few. End of day sawney lit a fuse that sparked this debate and I get it , I defended autos to for years and as for which cultivars i manly use super sativa seed club,Cali collection, dutch passion and dark horse genetics for photoperiods and sawneys mephisto and fastbuds for autos
:shooty:

Cost less
More yield
More terps
Tighter nuggs
Better smoke
Lights have x2 life time

Did u know if u take out your fuse and remove the top prong and run a wire from the bottom prong to the on/off switch its free.
Haha
Only saying

Back