God to hear you're plant's are thriving mate and see that in you're blog. Very nice.
I don't look at my plants as "sativa"or "indica" but judge them on growth pattern and performance. A short answer but it's true. :crying:
I try and pair up plants that will compliment each other regardless if its classed as sativa or indica.

Thanks mate.

That's an interesting way of working. I like it.

Hopefully only a few weeks away from sampling my first Sawney weed. Can't wait.

Qb

Jonestown and babadook
Not much to see but here are the wee devil's

Attachments

• 20230322_144601.jpg
    20230322_144601.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230322_144543.jpg
    20230322_144543.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230322_144524.jpg
    20230322_144524.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230322_144515.jpg
    20230322_144515.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • 20230322_144504.jpg
    20230322_144504.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9
Can any one recommend a good starter kit for mushrooms of the magic kind.
I like the look of the grow bags but have no clue on which strain to start with? Any help is appreciated.
Zanzibar site golden teacher kit fucking epic i got 3 flush from 1 kit but grain spawn is better if you want to grow lots in bigger tubs

I like the look of the grow bags but have no clue on which strain to start with? Any help is appreciated.
ooo - plenty to choose from mate, spore buddies are the best I have used - the team there are really helpful - cal them explain what you want and they will go through it to the point of explaining the step by step

Last edited:
God, that Jonestown has large pistils! :condom:

God to hear you're plant's are thriving mate and see that in you're blog. Very nice.
I don't look at my plants as "sativa"or "indica" but judge them on growth pattern and performance. A short answer but it's true. :crying:
I try and pair up plants that will compliment each other regardless if its classed as sativa or indica.
And taste and high? What's your preference? What do you look for?

God, that Jonestown has large pistils! :condom:

And taste and high? What's your preference? What do you look for?
I like lemon/fuel tasting strains and I would say that my white chem gen3 and Hellraiser are my favourite . The effect from both strains give me such a happy almost psychedelic feelings proper serotonin boost.
Next favourite is a stinky skunk/ cheese with couch gouch. Slaughtered lamb is that strain for me and it's a killer.

Mate, there’s a farmers field not too far from me that’s a “hidden hotspot” for “certain people” lol they been growing naturally there since I was 9/10 I’m 35 this year and it’s still going.

:crying:
Let me see what I can do.. drop me a message 👍🏻

I like lemon/fuel tasting strains and I would say that my white chem gen3 and Hellraiser are my favourite . The effect from both strains give me such a happy almost psychedelic feelings proper serotonin boost.
Next favourite is a stinky skunk/ cheese with couch gouch. Slaughtered lamb is that strain for me and it's a killer.
Mmmhmmmm...lamb and mint....:drool:

Back