GLC are my favourite UK hippy hoppers . Then four owls and dirty dike.
I’ve heard glc and dirty dike I’ll have a ganders at four owls!

Memories from back in the day, uk grime and hip hop pirate radio station. Kik fm!!! I can even remember the text in number loool we used drop some serious bars! Had a few early grime stars on there too lol

New breeding batch.
Here we go again in the adventures of SAWNEY BEAN,S breeding asylum.

What to go for is a hard choice as you can see.
Update will follow.
I can say I will be using some new Humboldt strains and also making a personal strain for @throwstuffatme that will include Hubbabubbahaze and a strain used in a cross to speed it up but keep similar characteristics.

Attachments

• IMG_20230401_130020.jpg
    IMG_20230401_130020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 6
Here we go again in the adventures of SAWNEY BEAN,S breeding asylum.

What to go for is a hard choice as you can see.
Update will follow.
I can say I will be using some new Humboldt strains and also making a personal strain for @throwstuffatme that will include Hubbabubbahaze and a strain used in a cross to speed it up but keep similar characteristics.
Here we go again. I love the hubbabubbahaze too. Excited to see what you do with it.

Qb

New breeding batch.
New line up is confirmed .
I will be making some Humboldt cross strains with the following . . . .
Mint jelly.
Lemongrass.
Caramel cream.
Pineapple muffin.
Vanilla latte.
I will use the hubahaze and cross to the white chem gen3 for a full spectrum of sweet happy goodness.

New line up is confirmed .
I will be making some Humboldt cross strains with the following . . . .
Mint jelly.
Lemongrass.
Caramel cream.
Pineapple muffin.
Vanilla latte.
I will use the hubahaze and cross to the white chem gen3 for a full spectrum of sweet happy goodness.
I've still got vanilla latte smalls & tall if u need them sent mate when I send them 20/20 Devils fruit/orgeberry

Back