Ah, stick with the killers names? Mary Read? Famous old English pirate and one of two known women pirates. Just watched a program on pirates last night, still got it in the brain.

1024px-Mary_Read_killing_her_antagonist_cph.3a00980.jpg
I will check that out mate , interesting. Love a good story.

If you like stony weed that melts yer face it's up there dude.
I'm planning my next slaughtered lamb cross to make a new f1 of Skywalker OG UK cheese x slaughtered lamb to keep the cheese evolving .
Question brother, If you are planning on evolving the cultivar. Are keeping stock from certain or all predecessors? So we can order certain batches? Just like a good wine..."Euh, give me S.o.S. from, what is a good year? 2022 or 2023?" 🍷 Again with wine and the sommelier lol 👌

Question brother, If you are planning on evolving the cultivar. Are keeping stock from certain or all predecessors? So we can order certain batches? Just like a good wine..."Euh, give me S.o.S. from, what is a good year? 2022 or 2023?" 🍷 Again with wine and the sommelier lol 👌
That's a magic question to ask and the simple answer is . If I have them then I can supply.
I will always have a limited amount of seeds regardless if they are f1s or gen10
. I don't inbreed and all my seeds come from a single male and female so it makes them forever evolving .

Babadook
This f1 is not high on the shelf for breeding, to many variants.
If a cross gives off different flowering times I disregard It to the pit. Life is to short to fuck about with the underperformedseeyounexttuseday

Last edited:
Back