Pineapple muffin
I do want this strain for the breeding cave so I hope the male drops soon as the female has its first orange pistols that indicates prime jiggy time.
20230605_154105.jpg
20230605_154120.jpg
20230605_154129.jpg

Pineapple muffin
Both females , green and purple.
The terps are different between the two.
I have chosen the purple pheno for breeding as it matches the terps and structure of the crystal meth from fastbuds. @InkAddict$
Always a few steps ahead and thinking of potential improvements on a strain.
When making pineapple muffin gen1 I will make a crystal meth F1. I try and maximise my space and time for a higher outcome.
Pineapple muffin may only be made for the pairing up to another strain then put on the shelf as the new cross is superior and that's the goal. To always improve on what you like . Find what you like and try to improve it.

Both females , green and purple.
The terps are different between the two.
I have chosen the purple pheno for breeding as it matches the terps and structure of the crystal meth from fastbuds. @InkAddict$
Always a few steps ahead and thinking of potential improvements on a strain.
When making pineapple muffin gen1 I will make a crystal meth F1. I try and maximise my space and time for a higher outcome.
Pineapple muffin may only be made for the pairing up to another strain then put on the shelf as the new cross is superior and that's the goal. To always improve on what you like . Find what you like and try to improve it.
I'm on it...so I need to have a male tent and female tent?

I could use my 3x2 for males and 5x5 for females...then use my 2x2 to pair...
If you have the space then use it mate.
When I get a male with the first open flower I remove it from the non flowering tent to a windowsill or just on a counter as the male's will flower and produce in low light.

Back