@InkAddict$ .
I'm planning out my Dutch passion breeding run in depth today so I will share my method of action.
I can't highlight enough that it's all down to good genetics to start with and then it's know you're shit about the genetics. Top tip.

@InkAddict$ .
I'm planning out my Dutch passion breeding run in depth today so I will share my method of action.
I can't highlight enough that it's all down to good genetics to start with and then it's know you're shit about the genetics. Top tip.
Ok I appreciate it...I'm listening...

That should be you for another 2 days mate. I'm every 2 days with the IRN SKY it's such a grow demon.
That's the thing with plants mate , they tell you what to do when the sign shows.
Done got them....

Mint jelly x mint jelly f1 breeding batch seeds.
Love it. ❤️
20230613_162255.jpg
20230613_162301.jpg
20230613_162311.jpg

May I ask what strains (name and breeder) you used to make the last batch of seeds ?
What plant's did you reverse?
420 fastbuds banana purple punch, Brother Mendels Dark Jedi, and Sweet seeds Devil Cream....is what I did sts reversal spray on to get feminized auto flower pollen....then I crossed Jpkindbud pinky t x dark jedi, 420 fastbuds Blue dream x dark jedi, 420 fast buds orange sherbet x dark jedi , Auto rutz x dark jedi, North Atlantic seeds GG#4 x devils cream, Twenty20 whiskey Zulu x banana purple punch, Twenty20 ogreberry super terp x devils cream.....then I crossed banana purple punch x dark jedi x devils cream = Dark Devils Mystery Punch....I got Mystery seeds I don't know who daddy is....Jean-O’s Voodoo x who's Daddy, Alculpco Gold x who's Daddy, Rainbow Glue x who's Daddy.... I also crossed Autoseeds.com pink runtz x dark jedi......hope that helps....

Back