New adventure with DUTCH PASSION .
Welcome my friend's to another SAWNEY adventure into breeding.

Story time .
I'm back to a small set up for now but I want you all to know it won't be for long and in the mean time I will show how to breed in a small space.
I have a SPECIAL strain in the making thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for collaborating and sending some SFV OG seeds to use in this project
Thanks mate.

Stay tuned out there wherever you are :devil:

Story time .
I'm back to a small set up for now but I want you all to know it won't be for long and in the mean time I will show how to breed in a small space.
I have a SPECIAL strain in the making thanks to @Antonio_DutchPassion for collaborating and sending some SFV OG seeds to use in this project
Thanks mate.

Think this will be a THC punch in the face lol

Story time .
Thanks mate.

I'll be watching and learning...

Think this will be a THC punch in the face lol
You think so mate ? Lol :rofl:
It's going to be interesting for sure , some lovely unique terps from the LECTER mixing with the high levels of beta -myrcene in the SFV OG.
Fire 🔥 in the making mate .

I got some DP THC victory ✌ so I will indeed punch you in the face when this strain meets its match. Lol . Kidding mate I wouldn't hurt you . :grrr2:
Ahahahaha
Let’s go mate

This is me loooool

Back