I'm good mate.
Moving forward thanks to Antonio at DP for helping a fellow breeder out with genetics in a struggling time .
Couldn't be happier ☺️.
so happy you are at least in a good place plus Antonio is a lovely bloke and he's the same as you who I've made a great friend with
I was a opoid addict for years...made me do prison time over it....I was on pain pills tramadol in prison...when I got out I decided to get off them and smoke weed instead...but I was in addiction for so long I couldn't do it on my own...I got sciatica real bad too...so now I take suboxone so I can't take opiates and it helps with cravings.....the weed helps me eat and keep me more level.....I do take anxiety meds too...that helps alot....I'll start with that for @Mrs.InkAddict 😊
I've been down everyone one of those directions mate and congratulations for nailing that demon in its coffin as I know it can be harder than any other drug to come off plus I've done it many times over the years but I'm now opoid free for about 7 years

Day 25 sawney bean seeds

DAY 25​

I've removed some big Bottom fan leafs on some of them.
They on thier upwards stretch now and I don't intend on doing any Lst on them and just defol when needed.

Being feed Sensi Bloom A+B
@ 4ml per 5 litres of water.
I've been micro dosing since day 15 starting @1ml per 5 litres of water.
Next feed it will go up to 5ml and will look at the outcome each time to determine how to proceed next.
Loving this mixed strain grow​

Thanks again @Sawney_bean for letting me grow your stuff.
IMG_20230726_120640.jpg
IMG_20230726_121635.jpg
LECTER
IMG_20230726_120906.jpg
El JEFE '''THE BOSS
IMG_20230726_120704.jpg
FORUM STOMPER . DOUBLE GRAPE​

+​

PLANET OF THE GRAPES
IMG_20230726_120656.jpg
FS.DG.POG IN A WELLIE BOOT
IMG_20230726_120830.jpg
IMG_20230726_120826.jpg

I was a opoid addict for years...made me do prison time over it....I was on pain pills tramadol in prison...when I got out I decided to get off them and smoke weed instead...but I was in addiction for so long I couldn't do it on my own...I got sciatica real bad too...so now I take suboxone so I can't take opiates and it helps with cravings.....the weed helps me eat and keep me more level.....I do take anxiety meds too...that helps alot....I'll start with that for @Mrs.InkAddict 😊
Oh I can't stand tramadol!:fire:
Guess what the VA gave me!:face::gassy:

Plants are looking great @NORBY!
@InkAddict$ I battled opioid addiction for more than a decade. Homeless, sleeping in alleys, sh*t got bad. Smoking and especially growing our plant was the thing that really helped me get off it. Been over 2.5 years now, which is about the same amount of time Ive been growing.
@St. Tom congrats on the 7 years, thats a long time to stay off that sh*t. Wish I could pass around a joint to all ya'll!

:smokeout:

Also, that tramadol is some wicked stuff man!!!

so happy you are at least in a good place plus Antonio is a lovely bloke and he's the same as you who I've made a great friend with

I've been down everyone one of those directions mate and congratulations for nailing that demon in its coffin as I know it can be harder than any other drug to come off plus I've done it many times over the years but I'm now opoid free for about 7 years
All for one mate.
Friends are made through common interaction and we share so much buddy it's going to happen .

I've been down everyone one of those directions mate and congratulations for nailing that demon in its coffin as I know it can be harder than any other drug to come off plus I've done it many times over the years but I'm now opoid free for

Oh I can't stand tramadol!:fire:
Tramadol is bad news for sure
They wanted to give me the Diazepam for my Insomnia. I had had it before when I fucked my back. Never again lol I only did half the dose they gave me and it wiped me out for 15 hours!
Diazepam is mental too, the doctor gave me tramadol for my back and it fucked me up for weeks, moods were all over the place, just weed for me now, i only get a sore back noe when i aint got none so im using weed as medication

Back