Noice.
20230901_180058.jpg
20230901_180032.jpg
20230901_175922.jpg
20230901_175916.jpg
20230901_175855.jpg

Small note on the bio tabs.
Perfect wee things that provide all vital nutrients needed for early growth in autoflowers.
I have been there and wore so many shit t-shirts trying to find a system that works.
It's hard to make you're own living soil for most growers me included and organic is my preferred way and bio tabs are destroying it with positive results so far.
@Bob's Auto's thanks mate for the care package . A nice contribution to the sfv og lecter cross.
When I think of everyone who has helped me get back to my feet I'm lost for words.
Thank you everyone.
I started with nothing , over time we have all become friends who share and appreciate each other for individual talents and knowledge. Long may it continue.
Sawneys rare insight 1:2 book of the deed

Small note on the bio tabs.
Perfect wee things that provide all vital nutrients needed for early growth in autoflowers.
I have been there and wore so many shit t-shirts trying to find a system that works.
It's hard to make you're own living soil for most growers me included and organic is my preferred way and bio tabs are destroying it with positive results so far.
@Bob's Auto's thanks mate for the care package . A nice contribution to the sfv og lecter cross.
When I think of everyone who has helped me get back to my feet I'm lost for words.
Thank you everyone.
I started with nothing , over time we have all become friends who share and appreciate each other for individual talents and knowledge. Long may it continue.
Sawneys rare insight 1:2 book of the deed

Harrumph :pighug:

Back