Fast & Chunky is nice!:headbang:
Smart move!:thumbsup:
3 ltr pot sfv og 4.
A more indica style pheno on this wee beastie thing. Love it .
It has an almost menthol scent from the main stem . Cracker.
This is a contender for some sample f1 seeds . 👌 View attachment 1630083View attachment 1630084View attachment 1630085
Sounds banging mate! :pop:

I must say all the Auto SFV OG's you've shared seem to be having a nice structure and very healthy leaves/bud development! :woohoo1:
You're are doing a great job so far buddy! :pighug:

I hate trimming more than anything, even more than paying tax :sad:
:rofl:Rather not pay any taxes tbh, the stuff they charge us with in NL is currently pretty outrageous!

I must say all the Auto SFV OG's you've shared seem to be having a nice structure and very healthy leaves/bud development! :woohoo1:

:rofl:Rather not pay any taxes tbh, the stuff they charge us with in NL is currently pretty outrageous!
Is it 50% tax for cannabis related products over there?

I seem to remember "The back door" documentary where it was mentioned and Nol from Willie Wortels said similar one of the few times I met him.

Qb

Thanks mate. There are some special wee plants worthy of using in crosses .
I do like the branching and bud sight structures.
Top class Dutch passion strain . :thumbsup:

Is it 50% tax for cannabis related products over there?

I seem to remember "The back door" documentary where it was mentioned and Nol from Willie Wortels said similar one of the few times I met him.

Qb
Well, for coffeeshops I don't think it's perse 'tax'. From what I've learned during the years is that a certain law/agreement makes it that shopowners need to up their products with a 100% price increase/margin. So when they buy something for 5 euro, they need to sell it for at least 10 euro. And this rule all comes down to the government wanting to get more tax from sales. Normally it is 21% VAT in the Netherlands, but since it is not an 'legal' product I'm actually not sure how that is being implied in the tax system.
Thanks mate. There are some special wee plants worthy of using in crosses .
I do like the branching and bud sight structures.
Top class Dutch passion strain . :thumbsup:
I'm sure of it too mate, they are looking very nice.
The new cross will be very interesting! :cheers:

SFV OG 1
SFV OG 1.
Had a little tidy-up now going for some water.
20230911_143527.jpg
20230911_143519.jpg

Back