You always let them turn dry and crispy before harvesting them?

For the seeds it doesn't matter ofc. Better to have them all ripe instead of a lot of white or even green ones.
Nice and frosty mate :pop: Bet the plants coming from these seeds will be killer! What are you going to call it?

For the seeds it doesn't matter ofc. Better to have them all ripe instead of a lot of white or even green ones.

Nice and frosty mate :pop: Bet the plants coming from these seeds will be killer! What are you going to call it?
No mate I don't always let them get crispy. Just how things turned out lol
Trying to get as many ripe seeds as possible.
I'm not sure what to call it ? I have a few ideas but open to killer suggestion from other's lol

Did you want to reference both plants or something entirely new for this collaboration?

No mate I don't always let them get crispy. Just how things turned out lol
Trying to get as many ripe seeds as possible.
I'm not sure what to call it ? I have a few ideas but open to killer suggestion from other's lol
Could call it tool box. Was a nick name of a serial killer from san fernado valley. I looked it up. Im not that savvy. Lol

Back