Nightmare
Hi Sawney, here's my Nightmare journey so far....

She started off perfectly, sitting in a 20L airpot of Coco under a Skyline 400 LED using House and Garden nutes....
day 21 Nm3.JPG
(day 21)

Day 26 Nm.JPG

(day 26)

On day 26, I switched the lights and fans off and stopped feeding her. Left for dead. It's all in my thread.....

A week later on day 33, I switched everything back on again, she had stretched like crazy, and was somehow still alive.

Day 36 Nm 2.JPG

(day 36)

She just grew and grew...
day 40 Nm 1.JPG

(day 40)

Already over 1.20m tall and and starting to stack on the buds...
day 46 Nm 1.JPG

(day 46)

I gave PK 13/14 for a week starting day 50, and now she's on day 60....
day 60 Nm 2.JPG

Lots of fat buds on her...
day 60 Nm 3.JPG

She's a monster and the main cola is really close to the lights, so it's a bit hot in there for her....
day 60 Nm 4.JPG

One from the side....
day 60 Nm 5.JPG

Close up....
day 60 Nm 6.JPG

and another......
day 60 Nm 7.JPG

You can see signs of heat stress, but the bud's looking juicy and hopefully she'll squeeze out more before she's done.

She's just a couple of weeks from harvest and I'm looking forward to a nice haul of Pineapple / Amnesia bud for the end of the year.

It's a shame I had to switch everything off for a week, just at the crucial 4 week mark, but she's done really well to recover, and considering I'm dealing with ambient temps up in the mid 30°C's with lights on 24/7, I'm just amazed she's made it this far.

Cheers for the seeds mate, I'll put up more when she's done.

Last edited:
Hi Sawney, here's my Nightmare journey so far....

She started off perfectly, sitting in a 20L airpot of Coco under a Skyline 400 LED using House and Garden nutes....View attachment 1648959(day 21)

View attachment 1648961
(day 26)

On day 26, I switched the lights and fans off and stopped feeding her. Left for dead. It's all in my thread.....

A week later on day 33, I switched everything back on again, she had stretched like crazy, and was somehow still alive.

View attachment 1648962
(day 36)

She just grew and grew...
View attachment 1648963
(day 40)

Already over 1.20m tall and and starting to stack on the buds...
View attachment 1648964
(day 46)

I gave PK 13/14 for a week starting day 50, and now she's on day 60....
View attachment 1648965

Lots of fat buds on her...
View attachment 1648966

She's a monster and the main cola is really close to the lights, so it's a bit hot in there for her....
View attachment 1648967

One from the side....
View attachment 1648968

Close up....
View attachment 1648969

and another......
View attachment 1648970
You can see signs of heat stress, but the bud's looking juicy and hopefully she'll squeeze out more before she's done.

She's just a couple of weeks from harvest and I'm looking forward to a nice haul of Pineapple / Amnesia bud for the end of the year.

It's a shame I had to switch everything off for a week, just at the crucial 4 week mark, but she's done really well to recover, and considering I'm dealing with ambient temps up in the mid 30°C's with lights on 24/7, I'm just amazed she's made it this far.

Cheers for the seeds mate, I'll put up more when she's done.
Just out of curiosity why did you turn everything off for the week?

Just out of curiosity why did you turn everything off for the week?
it's a technique for getting a big stretch when the Moon and Jupiter are in ascendance.... Nah not really!
I had a rental inspection and I was worried I'd not be able to hide them. My first instinct was to turn everything off, but after a week of panic I came up with a plan. It's all in my thread 'Teetee gets back on the horse' in my signature.

Cheers for the rep @Nosias!

Last edited:
I know the front middle is not the largest of the six but I lover her structure ;)
A nice even pair up for this one.
I time the male flowers on showing then I go from there. A female with similar flowering time and the rest of the desired traits will be the chosen 1

Back