Welcome to Lecter~ville
IMG_20240103_030447.jpg
IMG_20240103_030242.jpg
IMG_20240103_030508.jpg
IMG_20240103_030450.jpg
IMG_20240103_030240.jpg
IMG_20240103_030517.jpg

Nice pollen development mate, me likey!

You are going for a medium Auto Ultimate right, looking quite frosty too!!
Thanks mate.
There are a few phenos of the ultimate, some are large long flowering sativa types, some are mid size with fast flowering indica traits and there are small fast flowering indica types.
The white chem f1 had 2 phenos mainly large fast flowering plants with the 1/10 small chemdogging pheno.
The white will be strong for this cross and I have chosen a medium fast flowering ultimate. I hope to achieve larger flowers all round in the f1 . The gen1 will sure have more of my desired characteristics.
I love a challenge,lol . I'm generally good at pairing up new strains if i use the sawney code. Lol 😆
Ah yeah, seems fair, nice challenge indeed haha, keep it up and hope you are doing OK-ish mate, happy new year!
Ooooooweeee, sticky yicky icky!!:drool:

Little smoke report on Bronson. Its been curing like 2 weeks or so. Smells dank not good at describing the smell. But some dank bud. It came to about 20 grams in a 1 gal pot. Pretty easy trim and oh boy is she frosty and that good lime green. Love it. The high is heavy got bad dry mouth and my eyes where heavy hard to hold open and red as fuck. My lips even felt numb not sure if it was the smoke or the high. It was strong choked me and tasted good to the last hit. I highly recommend we all try it atleast once.

IMG_2954.jpeg
IMG_2953.jpeg

Little smoke report on Bronson. Its been curing like 2 weeks or so. Smells dank not good at describing the smell. But some dank bud. It came to about 20 grams in a 1 gal pot. Pretty easy trim and oh boy is she frosty and that good lime green. Love it. The high is heavy got bad dry mouth and my eyes where heavy hard to hold open and red as fuck. My lips even felt numb not sure if it was the smoke or the high. It was strong choked me and tasted good to the last hit. I highly recommend we all try it atleast once.

View attachment 1658509View attachment 1658510
Sounds like it was a destroyer for you mate . Nice.
Thank you for sharing the results mate I'm forever grateful 🙏
Don't smoke to much lol not.

Sounds like it was a destroyer for you mate . Nice.
Thank you for sharing the results mate I'm forever grateful 🙏
Don't smoke to much lol not.
Hell yeah man. Good job. I got a lecter drying right now cant wait to try it. got 2 sos going about day 12 and planted 2 deadite hopefully will be popping here the next day or two. Bronson is definitely one of the stronger strains I grown. Props man the Sawney code gets you some top notch strains. Ill glady grow any of your strains. 🙏 And Im grateful to be part of this great community and getting the chance to grow your fine genetics 👏👏👏 thanks for all you do and the love you spread.

Got a couple S.o.s going there day thirteen in small 1 gal pots. Planted two. Got 2 deadite also that popped the soil as of yesterday. And next sunday. Im going to start a 3 gal and put two or three bronsons in there I think.
IMG_2973.jpeg
IMG_2974.jpeg
IMG_2975.jpeg

Hell yeah man. Good job. I got a lecter drying right now cant wait to try it. got 2 sos going about day 12 and planted 2 deadite hopefully will be popping here the next day or two. Bronson is definitely one of the stronger strains I grown. Props man the Sawney code gets you some top notch strains. Ill glady grow any of your strains. 🙏 And Im grateful to be part of this great community and getting the chance to grow your fine genetics 👏👏👏 thanks for all you do and the love you spread.
Thanks mate , it means a lot.
I only do this for us on afn lol

Nice pollen development mate, me likey!

You are going for a medium Auto Ultimate right, looking quite frosty too!!

Ah yeah, seems fair, nice challenge indeed haha, keep it up and hope you are doing OK-ish mate, happy new year!

Ooooooweeee, sticky yicky icky!!:drool:
Thanks Antonio.
Life has been such a struggle the past few months and now it's starting to settle down to a new normality. Any way, life go's on as they say lol .

The new ultimate x white started with the idea of making the F1 white chem a bigger yielding plant and the ultimate mother's have given me a perfect specimen to fit right in. The ultimate I picked was a fast , large bud , multiple branch with terps that I can only describe as medical cream.
1705220425074.png

It's going to be a stonker for sure , it may need to be taken to gen1 for a more uniform strain but I do use the SAWNEY CODE lol so it may turn out the way I want it from the start.

I will get the new NIGHTSTALKER OG sent to you asap mate.
Aiming for the firmament this year . Boom lol :devil:
I hope you are well my friend.

Back