I agree on all points, but life can take some bloody cruel turns, especially in the US... and lets be honest here, we would all do everything we can to feed our kids, pay the rent to keep a roof over their heads, you know, just saying.... 2 wrongs do not make a right and all of that.... its better to find out more, as much as possible, before making the worse conclusions.

Everyone should smoke a bone, relax some, and let the world go by a little.... imho.
All points valid on every angle.
I'm not wanting a witch hunt folks. I'm easy on this matter to be honest. I wish no ill will on anyone but I do choose my friend's I keep close .
Hilarious when you think of it if someone makes a buck before me lol 😆 and 5 seeds for £20 😆 if I sold them it would be 10 seed packs minimum for that price.
Hang on to my seeds folk as you may get big bucks for past generations lol . 😆

Still no plans on selling them .

Can I just offer a little bit of emphatic caution here, and let me say "I agree this is a despicable act, if carried out by the person the seeds were given too"

However there may be extenuating circumstances, this may be a grower who has fallen on hard times, and really needs a buck to feed his family, pay the rent or a widow/family member selling dads old stocks and equipment, maybe someone stole them from the owner, IF's, BUT's and Maybe's ..... we should not just jump to conclusions and drag out madame guilotime before the facts are known.

Just saying, because, its easy to get riled up when a good deed and good people are abused, but we should all wait and see what can be found out, before the witch hunt burns the witches.
Well said dude....well said.....and I think you are deffo right........but it's hard to see how someone might need to do this in this increasingly cynical world....I in NO WAY want a witch hunt to begin....but I think that if what you say is true, then if the perpetrator reads this......they should at least PM Sawney, explaining their actions......and to EVERYONE P**SED OFF about this, like me....remember it's Sawney who has been wronged and it's up to him if he wants anything done or not.......and like someone already stated, being the fantastic human Sawney is....he will prolly forgive them......on another note AFN......I am SUPER DUPER happy to see the immediate support, for one of AFN's most loved pollen chuckers....the man himself @Sawney_bean .......everyone give yourself a big ole pat on tha butt......Nooice! Bluestruttin

Nobody was planning to do anything regrettable.

Name and shame is the name of the game.

Qb
I believe that no matter what happens, its upto Sawney to make the final decision of "naming and shaming" once he has talked with the person and understands the situation, it should always be the final decision of the hurt party.

The internet has shown how easy it is to "cancel" someone and their life, have their families victimized, bank accounts closed, lose their jobs etc, simply by naming and shaming before the facts have been viewed and justice has taken its course and before the party in question has actually been proven guilty,

I think its important to be sure about such things. but then again... thats just me,
Once sure of the guilt madame guillotine can come out of the cupboard and i will probably cheer as she falls too.:baked:

I believe that no matter what happens, its upto Sawney to make the final decision of "naming and shaming" once he has talked with the person and understands the situation, it should always be the final decision of the hurt party.

The internet has shown how easy it is to "cancel" someone and their life, have their families victimized, bank accounts closed, lose their jobs etc, simply by naming and shaming before the facts have been viewed and justice has taken its course and before the party in question has actually been proven guilty,

I think its important to be sure about such things. but then again... thats just me,
Once sure of the guilt madame guillotine can come out of the cupboard and i will probably cheer as she falls too.:baked:

The whole basis of how this site works is based on trust especially when you're receiving seeds from breeders and/or involved in the cultivators club.

Allowing people to get away with it jeopardizes the whole system.

We're not the media we don't want to go after families or ruin people's lives. We want an honest system that allows the site to thrive.

Qb

The whole basis of how this site works is based on trust especially when you're receiving seeds from breeders and/or involved in the cultivators club.

We're not the media we don't want to go after families or ruin people's lives. We want an honest system that allows the site to thrive.

Qb
ok, I understand, really I do, and i really like this site and the people on it, but the thing is.... it only takes one person to start a campaign on the internet....and millions take up the cause.... just because, and i dont think anyone here wants that on their conscience.

I will stop now though, I dont want to rub anyone the wrong way, i simply thought it was getting a little heated and people needed to sit back and smoke a bone.
:baked:

Qb
If they have gone against the regulations I agree.
You do wrong then it's the sin bin for you .
I won't be sharing any more to this individual.

Ultimate white
Looks like the seeds are OK and viable.
Pass the soak test . Some tails . Result.
20240219_144757.jpg
20240217_135910.jpg

Back