Proper stuff, organic all the way baby! :thumbsup:

Nice to see some real jungle sativa's again :cool1: reminds me of the fields of ganja I've seen in Jamaica and Asia in the golden triangle area. Not the biggest yielders, but very potent and trippy!
Jungle is the right word!
Haven't done a smoke test yet, but ... prob tomorrow!
Would like to try your Desfran / Destroyer one day, or the SS Santa Marta Haze, in either photo or auto.
Want to try to cross some of these into a good sativa/haze auto, and see what I can find at F2.

Proper stuff, organic all the way baby! :thumbsup:

Nice to see some real jungle sativa's again :cool1: reminds me of the fields of ganja I've seen in Jamaica and Asia in the golden triangle area. Not the biggest yielders, but very potent and trippy!
Have you got anything on the go at the moment Antonio?

Anything on the go? What do you mean by that exactly? (New jungle sativa's? or just something new coming out soon?)
Anything that you're personally got growing, I keep meaning to swing by the DP page to check out your group/collective of growers.

Terrifier
Terrifier.

A name suggestion for the new white gen3 x ultimate.
I have so many ideas but this was a mental image of the "ultimate scary white" thing. Lol .
Terrifically terrifying Terrifier. It's "terrific" " Terri "and "Terri" again lol

1708879956238.png

Terrifier.

A name suggestion for the new white gen3 x ultimate.
I have so many ideas but this was a mental image of the "ultimate scary white" thing. Lol .
Terrifically terrifying Terrifier. It's "terrific" " Terri "and "Terri" again lol

View attachment 1667693
fits well imo

Nightstalker og
Nightstalker og.
I see 2 "phenos" so far .
I know we have a "small " and "tall" pheno.
My guess on the grow pattern . . . . The small pheno will be stocky with a short veg time good for SOG growing.
The tall pheno will have a longer veg time and possibly a good pheno for training.

My Boomstick strain has a similar pattern.
It has fast flowering kush heavy phenos and long flowering gelato phenos. A strain if I make the gen1 will be focused on one or the other.
The plants tell me what to do , lol , you might think I'm mad but it's true lol
If there is no harmony in the test grow then I know its potential.

20240225_170635.jpg
20240225_170649.jpg
20240225_170715.jpg

Back