Hello fellow @Sawney_bean growers just a little update my sawney beans have bean dried and now getting them ready for there grove bag treatment for the next 8 weeks then they should be spot on the smell is wet dog x dank cheese mmmmmmmm the 3 small pots gave me 2 1/2 oz of prime BUDS all like the pic below i would say one of the easyiest grow's to date strong and robust girls that just want to grow.
Here are a trio of Bud
IMG_20220601_112137.jpg

Happy growing you know it makes sense :smoking: :smoking:

Hello fellow @Sawney_bean growers just a little update my sawney beans have bean dried and now getting them ready for there grove bag treatment for the next 8 weeks then they should be spot on the smell is wet dog x dank cheese mmmmmmmm the 3 small pots gave me 2 1/2 oz of prime BUDS all like the pic below i would say one of the easyiest grow's to date strong and robust girls that just want to grow.
Here are a trio of Bud
View attachment 1466720
Spankin mate. Lovely lookin flowers . I hope you enjoy them . :thumbsup: you did me proud with you're grow overall .

Here are a trio of Bud

Very nice indeed Dell Boy

Sawneys NUGZ gen2 are all dry - lots of small but totally rock hard buds, smell is very different to the Lambs right now a lot less cheesy and more summery.
Off to grove land they go
812D41A9-CCF0-4726-ADC1-BC6AB011042B.jpeg
5D3BB904-871F-4B02-B17C-C72A41DF0BC0.jpeg

I am 100% certain that if they had been grown properly (not drowned early on then left sitting in a drought) they would be at least double the size - the quality of the bud is immense - I smoked up a sneaky this morning before being bagged and it is rather pokey, maybe not the best smoke for 8am - pre cure there is a hint of strawberry sneaking in, followed with a touch of fuel.

thanks Sawney :worship:

I will be doing the S.L in a big pot next run so that should turn out nice and big hopefully :thumbsup:
The SL is a grand plant, sadly I bodged mine. Even then, the smell is atrocious, with little to no larf - its teh smell that gets me with it

Here are a trio of Bud
View attachment 1466720

Beautiful buds dell boy :worship: :pighug:

Sawneys NUGZ gen2 are all dry - lots of small but totally rock hard buds, smell is very different to the Lambs right now a lot less cheesy and more summery.
View attachment 1466728View attachment 1466730
I am 100% certain that if they had been grown properly (not drowned early on then left sitting in a drought) they would be at least double the size - the quality of the bud is immense - I smoked up a sneaky this morning before being bagged and it is rather pokey, maybe not the best smoke for 8am - pre cure there is a hint of strawberry sneaking in, followed with a touch of fuel.

Sparkly lil nuggets of joy bro.. lovely :d5:

View attachment 1466728View attachment 1466730

you are very welcome mate. I have had plenty shit grown plant's that were still killer due to the cannabinoids being bang on. :thumbsup:

Back