Should I plant my Auto Seed into the final Grow Pot instead of transplanting?

Reaction score
I think I remember someone mentioning that it was better to put your Auto plants into the final grow pot instead of a small one then transplanting it later because unlike with photo plants autos have less time to recover? Is this true? I'm going to start my first grow soon and I plan on growing 2 plants using the Barney's Farms Wedding Cake Auto Flowering Seeds I believe the harvest time from seed is around 70-75 days give or take. I also plan on growing in Coco Coir with a Viparspectra P2000 200w lamp. Will that be enough for 2 plants or would I need another light in addition to this one? The growtent I'll be using is 80x80x180cm (31.4961in x 31.4961in x 70in - in length)

I think I remember someone mentioning that it was better to put your Auto plants into the final grow pot instead of a small one then transplanting it later because unlike with photo plants autos have less time to recover? Is this true? I'm going to start my first grow soon and I plan on growing 2 plants using the Barney's Farms Wedding Cake Auto Flowering Seeds I believe the harvest time from seed is around 70-75 days give or take. I also plan on growing in Coco Coir with a Viparspectra P2000 200w lamp. Will that be enough for 2 plants or would I need another light in addition to this one? The growtent I'll be using is 80x80x180cm (31.4961in x 31.4961in x 70in - in length)
hi my friend I start all my plants off in solo cups and repot them about 10 days old I just find it easier but I've also planted directly into my 15-litre pot but I always went with the solos to not need to worry about overwatering and I find if transplanted about the right time I have zero issues

I transplanted 2 from solo cups a couple of hrs ago. They’re a week old.
They started praying already. Tuff son of a guns.

directly into final pot is best
solo cup or small container then into final pot is more convenient

Back