Storing My Harvest......

Reaction score
So here I am the harvest is in the jars and RH is between 58-65%. So far they are in my closet around 73°. I'm still burping once a day not sure if I need to still. Thought about some grove bags or just stay in the jars and add a 2 way humidity pack to keep the buds at 62%RH. Let me know what y'all think. What do y'all do?
Thanks
Here's my harvest
Cotton Candy Kush
Hawaiian
Tangerine Dream

Hi @whitlow :pass:

Isn't that a grand problem to have?

I started using Grove bags I think almost two years ago now. Once your weed is properly dried; into the Grove Bag and HEAT seal for long term cure/storage. It works so well all of my jars are in storage.

:goodluck:

I smoked some Blueberry cookies (Dinafem) yesterday with some of the guy's at the farm. They didn't know that it was 3-year-old weed. When I asked them how they liked it? They said it had good flavor and everybody was high so that was definitely not a problem. So when I told them it was 3 years old...none of them believed me first.
The BBC was from summer 2019. Only about a quarter oz left in a 1/2 gallon jar.

Stored with a 62% Bovada.

Bovada is my go-to for storing all my weeds...

So how about burping do I still do it with RH 58-65%? And what size grove bags do y'all use and how full do you fill them? I think bags would take up less room but nothing to protect it.

So how about burping do I still do it with RH 58-65%? And what size grove bags do y'all use and how full do you fill them? I think bags would take up less room but nothing to protect it.
Once you hit 62% then you stop burping. They make grove bags in a bunch of different sizes. You do not want to fully fill the bag, no more than about 3/4ish full. Put a quantity of grove bags in a paper bag for storage.

Back