OLD REVIEWS Sweet Seeds Green Poison with buds bigger then soda cans !!!!!!

Are these the FV or FF version? I've got two of these running now as well. Not fat boyz like urs yet nice for sure. Super sticky and at night, the odor is heavy in the air.

Nice growing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drool: :headbang:.... Phat-City my man! GP is a winner in any format: auto, F1FV, and photo= :greenthumb:...my GPa is coming down tomorrow, very true to her parents in all aspects! Outstanding grow Dank, be sure to wave this at the Sweet guys, you they love this!

Are these the FV or FF version? I've got two of these running now as well. Not fat boyz like urs yet nice for sure. Super sticky and at night, the odor is heavy in the air.

Nice growing! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
There regular an thanks friend I tried to get some of the fast versions popping but had a lil issue environmental stuff my fault but have ran the GP for years an absolutely love it .

:drool: :headbang:.... Phat-City my man! GP is a winner in any format: auto, F1FV, and photo= :greenthumb:...my GPa is coming down tomorrow, very true to her parents in all aspects! Outstanding grow Dank, be sure to wave this at the Sweet guys, you they love this!
Awesome thanks friend, I really like gp I'm a fan of skunk strains an she hits the ol head like a ton of bricks an always a great flavor ,people around my area dig her as well if I ever go commercial a well selected clone from green poison would definitely be a strain I grew shes got it all .

There regular an thanks friend I tried to get some of the fast versions popping but had a lil issue environmental stuff my fault but have ran the GP for years an absolutely love it .

I'm running the FV's and impressed with them. I got a late start so they vegged for 7 and 8 weeks before they started flowering. I've had a bit of bud rot on one, even with a rain/dew fly over them. The weather conditions here have been poor for the past couple weeks so just trying to get them to the finish line.

I am impressed with the rate of growth and really an easy grow overall. It's good to read positive words about the final smoke. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:

I'm running the FV's and impressed with them. I got a late start so they vegged for 7 and 8 weeks before they started flowering. I've had a bit of bud rot on one, even with a rain/dew fly over them. The weather conditions here have been poor for the past couple weeks so just trying to get them to the finish line.

I am impressed with the rate of growth and really an easy grow overall. It's good to read positive words about the final smoke. Looking forward to it. :thumbsup:
Every pheno I've ever had has been good for body pain an sleep to me the couch lock is hardcore on this one its mostly skunk so expect some major leaf yellowing towards the end some strains like 2 throw purples or blacks some don't fade much but green poison goes yellow like all the ol school skunks I've grown tend to do it ,this is also a strain that isn't shy when it comes to the strong organic teas she will drink hers up an never complain lots of calcium an magnesium in flowering I've found to be a great experience.

My other green poison curing up nicely
20200919_134741.jpg
20200919_134652.jpg

Do you think those buds could get even bigger in an indoor grow?
Do you know if there's a nice Auto version of them and if so, where are they best sourced from ?

Back