Dinafem Teetee's White Widow XXL and Blue Amnesia XXL monsters

I need to up my game, I have some Seedstockers amnesia going and now they have something to match. They are in 11 l netpots with coco, standing in a flooded tray, day 57. If they bulk up, maybe they will turn out something like yours, here is 2of them, 1,7 to 1,9 m tall
Now I just need to do like you and hopefullygget the same drying troubles :crying:
No need to up your game Bro, at 1.7 to 1.9m tall, you're gonna have a tent full of bud no worries.
Just spread them out, do what you're doing and get your haul! Nice busy set up you have there!

Spectacular, as always!
Cheers Pop mate!

Watching teetee in action is really watching an auto master at work!!
Growing these two was like holding onto a Bull's tail in Pamplona! They just TOOK OFF!

By far some of the biggest autos I have ever seen and had the pleasure to watch be grown out :pass:

Now back to this grow which I see is now complete and I must say I'm amazed at how big you get our autos to grow. You really do know how to get the best performance out of our strains. Fantastic work and an amazing harvest.

A beautuful diary with a massive end outcome. Let those buds dry nice and slow and give a cure then you'll have some potent product on your hands.

I must say I've thoroughly enjoyed this grow, every post has been phenomenal and please get some shots in the best picture thread competition :bong:

What are you growing next buddy?

All the best

Mark..

Mark, your kind words made me blush with pride.... I'm very grateful to you for getting those superbeaans all they way over here. Looking back through the diary, it was clear they were going to be special very early on! I'm glad you enjoyed my baked ramblings.

I'm gonna put some pics up in the best pic thread... but I bet there's some stiff competition.... I might grow them big but they're not the prettiest, and my photograhic skills aren't the best!

I'm tempted to repeat this same run again, but with a blistering Summer on the way, I am contemplating having a go at some regs...... not sure yet. I'm having a 6 week break from growing so I will hopefully decide soon.

Thank you everyone, for checking out my grow. As soon as I have them jarred, I'll post up the final weights!:size:

OK so I have finally finished this grow.

The room is silent - the only fans I can hear are the ones on the Premiership football. The Hammers will be getting their arses kicked by Chelski tomorrow night, so I've been watching other games as a neutral - listening really, as I've been busy clipping buds.

I have had the White Widow and Blue Amnesia hanging since the chop earlier this month, and today I have removed the dried buds from the stems, and jarred them in Mason Jars with Boveda 62 packs, for curing.

Looks like some of this haul will spend a lot more than a month curing, cos there's just shit loads of gear!

Here, at last, are the final weights........ drum roll please......

First the White Widow.... the plant that has been the centre of attention this grow, a huge girl choc full of donkey dicks....

day-102-ww-4-jpg.953657

She gave me a dry weight of 15.13 ounces..... a massive 428.93 grams!

It would have been a bit more as they are slightly over-dried..... the Boveda's will sort that out.

Here's a shot mid-crop......
ww-haul-jpg.953655

The Blue Amnesia XXL took second stage to the White Widow... like an Ugly Sister pushed to the side.

Well, while the Widow hogged the spotlight, the Amnesia fattened up, and produced colas that looked like rugby balls, and lots of them.....

day-102-ba-1-jpg.953656

When I was cropping her, there seemed to be even more than I pulled from the White Widow....

ba-haul-jpg.953654

I weighed this lot after cropping.... checked the numbers...... then weighed it again......

then I took some bud and put it in a jar with a hygrometer...... hmmmmmmmm 54% RH........

So here goes....

the Blue Amnesia gave me a dry haul of..... 18.40 ounces...... thats 521.63 grams WTF????????

Whoever heard of an Auto grown in coco giving almost 18½ ounces???????

This is the final weigh in.....

Auto Night Queen 4.90 oz or 138.91g
Auto Glueberry OG 10.42 oz or 295.40g
Auto White Widow XXL 15.13 oz or 428.93g
Blue Amnesia Auto XXL 18.40 oz or 521.63g

TOTAL 48.85oz or 1384.87g - my best harvest to date!

I'm well stoked.
There's not even a gram of popcorn, and no mould. Just fat hard sparkly buds!

Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for the beans and to a special friend who made sure they got to me over here on the other side of the planet.

Each plant was under a Skyline 400 LED unit which has a 200W draw. I used 4 Skyline 400's in total.
I added 2x Skyline 100's (50W draw) to the White Widow half way through, so an extra 100W was used on her.

A big thank you to my main man @muddy-ledhydroponic for these fantastic lights!

I need to have a smoke... I'm still trying to get my head around 18.4 ounces.......

The room is silent - the only fans I can hear are the ones on the Premiership football. The Hammers will be getting their arses kicked by Chelski tomorrow night, so I've been watching other games as a neutral - listening really, as I've been busy clipping buds.

I have had the White Widow and Blue Amnesia hanging since the chop earlier this month, and today I have removed the dried buds from the stems, and jarred them in Mason Jars with Boveda 62 packs, for curing.

Looks like some of this haul will spend a lot more than a month curing, cos there's just shit loads of gear!

First the White Widow.... the plant that has been the centre of attention this grow, a huge girl choc full of donkey dicks....

day-102-ww-4-jpg.953657

It would have been a bit more as they are slightly over-dried..... the Boveda's will sort that out.

ww-haul-jpg.953655

The Blue Amnesia XXL took second stage to the White Widow... like an Ugly Sister pushed to the side.

Well, while the Widow hogged the spotlight, the Amnesia fattened up, and produced colas that looked like rugby balls, and lots of them.....

day-102-ba-1-jpg.953656

When I was cropping her, there seemed to be even more than I pulled from the White Widow....

ba-haul-jpg.953654

I weighed this lot after cropping.... checked the numbers...... then weighed it again......

then I took some bud and put it in a jar with a hygrometer...... hmmmmmmmm 54% RH........

So here goes....

the Blue Amnesia gave me a dry haul of..... 18.40 ounces...... thats 521.63 grams WTF????????

I'm well stoked.

Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for the beans and to a special friend who made sure they got to me over here on the other side of the planet.

Each plant was under a Skyline 400 LED unit which has a 200W draw. I used 4 Skyline 400's in total.
I added 2x Skyline 100's (50W draw) to the White Widow half way through, so an extra 100W was used on her.

I need to have a smoke... I'm still trying to get my head around 18.4 ounces.......

Hey man, congrats, what a harvest,very cool.

You are setting the bars high, amigo

Here is some amnesias, I hope they turn out like yours, I had to cut a new mesh piece and hang from the ceiling to do a bit of vertical topside scrogging, plant was getting 2,1 m tall and something had to be done, haha. snd it's stil going 3-4 cm day
CameraZOOM-) 230920181002.jpg

Here another one, almost as big
CameraZOOM-) 230920181003_1.jpg

day-102-ww-4-jpg.953657

ww-haul-jpg.953655

day-102-ba-1-jpg.953656

ba-haul-jpg.953654

So here goes....

I'm well stoked.

I don't know what to say buddy. 18.4 oz from 1 plants our Blue Amnesia xxl is an amazing achievement. Combined with the 15.13 oz from our White widow auto xxl that's close to a full kg from just 2 plant's.

The buds are huge and by far some of the biggest I've ever had the pleasure to see and watch grow :pass: . You totally smashed this grow out of the park my friend and you should be over the moon with the end outcome. I'm still gobsmacked at over 18oz from our Blue Amnesia xxl :slap:

Until next time mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Simply amazing! Those plants just took off!!!
These autos at 4 weeks old look like photo period plants at 8 weeks, haha.

I can't see all the pics, some just show
Hi Maria, first, thanks for your comments! The rep points you gave me are much appreciated.... all the very best of growing karma to you!
Second.. I have no issues seeing all the pics from my side... is it still happening or does any one else have this problem?

Hey man, congrats, what a harvest,very cool.

You are setting the bars high, amigo

Here is some amnesias, I hope they turn out like yours, I had to cut a new mesh piece and hang from the ceiling to do a bit of vertical topside scrogging, plant was getting 2,1 m tall and something had to be done, haha. snd it's stil going 3-4 cm day View attachment 954325

Here another one, almost as big
View attachment 954326
Wow Tony.... you have a real handfull there.... is what you're feeding them legal?

I don't know what to say buddy. 18.4 oz from 1 plants our Blue Amnesia xxl is an amazing achievement. Combined with the 15.13 oz from our White widow auto xxl that's close to a full kg from just 2 plant's.

The buds are huge and by far some of the biggest I've ever had the pleasure to see and watch grow :pass: . You totally smashed this grow out of the park my friend and you should be over the moon with the end outcome. I'm still gobsmacked at over 18oz from our Blue Amnesia xxl :slap:

Until next time mate :bong:

All the best

Mark..
Mark, the thanks should go to YOU Brother..... what a gift!
An good ounce goes for about $300-350 so you saved me well over 10 grand.
And I still have 4 beans of each left to grow!
To show my appreciation, I've done individual diaries on growdiaries.com for you!

All the best mate, I'll let you know when I start popping seeds again!

Hi Maria, first, thanks for your comments! The rep points you gave me are much appreciated.... all the very best of growing karma to you!
Second.. I have no issues seeing all the pics from my side... is it still happening or does any one else have this problem?

Still can't see most of the IMG pics on this page for example, but can see Tony21's pics...
Will go look at your other threads.... :D

Back