Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Just bought
500g of Mycotrex - Biotabs
3Kg Guanokalong Bat Guano Pellets (slow release)
5Kg Plagron Bat guano Pellets (Slow release)
220 Guerrilla Tabs - Biotabs
4 Bottles X Guerrilla Juice - Biotabs
1Ltr of Potassium Hydrogel crystals
5Kg Epsom salts
Gah, that was more than I wanted to spend LMAO:crying:
Hopefully, I will start seeds on May the 1st, if it warms up.
It is said we are going to have a mini heatwave with temps up to 20C, I keep my fingers crossed.
I am patting myself on the back for resisting buying "GMO auto from Atlas seeds".
I don't need more seeds but have a look at her and tell me she aint a looker.

1714317776088.png
:drool::doh::rofl:
♠️ I love strains that look this black!

I would certainly love @Weed Warrior participation. He encouraged me the first year I did this comp and I’ve been doing it ever since. I saved seeds that were generated from that winner.
Alas, he's not been on that property for years now... long sucky story! I really miss his grows too... :dammit:
He's in an even more random orbit than Arty here- :rofl: ... as you see, last visit was Nov '23...

Just bought
500g of Mycotrex - Biotabs
3Kg Guanokalong Bat Guano Pellets (slow release)
5Kg Plagron Bat guano Pellets (Slow release)
220 Guerrilla Tabs - Biotabs
4 Bottles X Guerrilla Juice - Biotabs
1Ltr of Potassium Hydrogel crystals
5Kg Epsom salts
Gah, that was more than I wanted to spend LMAO:crying:
Hopefully, I will start seeds on May the 1st, if it warms up.
It is said we are going to have a mini heatwave with temps up to 20C, I keep my fingers crossed.
I am patting myself on the back for resisting buying "GMO auto from Atlas seeds".
I don't need more seeds but have a look at her and tell me she aint a looker.

View attachment 1679806:drool::doh::rofl:
♠️ I love strains that look this black!
A small price to pay for feeding so many fine-ass ladiez! :pimp:
That GMO is certainly tempting... But you must resist! :crying: ...the vicious circle: the more you look, the more you'll find and lust for! We are in an embarrassment of riches for cultivars these days, hey? :rolleyes2:

That GMO is certainly tempting... But you must resist! :crying: ...the vicious circle: the more you look, the more you'll find and lust for! We are in an embarrassment of riches for cultivars these days, hey? :rolleyes2:
Oh boy do I know!! I must be strong.
I blame 420, oh boy that date is a doozy!
I just got my Short Nepali (10) Auto, Bubba Kush (5) Auto, Quick One (10)Auto And White Ice (3)Auto :crying:
Only the "Twisted Tree Autos" left to arrive, 5 Orange Bubblegum Auto & 5 Crinkle Cut Auto!
That's it and I'm done!!
If I start early enough I hope to get two crops!
I am also applying of "Guerrilla Grower" exemption, the plots are a bit of a distance and just like last time, it is public transport and walking, to get there!
Seeds will be started indoors for two weeks, to give them a fighting chance.
Dunno if I'm worried about entering to win prizes, as they are bound to be free seeds and I need those like a hole in the head! :crying:
A beautiful crop of buds will be reward enough!
I'm along for the ride all the way for shits & giggles and to support my fellow outdoor growmies! :headbang:

Alas, he's not been on that property for years now... long sucky story! I really miss his grows too... :dammit:
He's in an even more random orbit than Arty here- :rofl: ... as you see, last visit was Nov '23...
LMAO at least my orbit is more frequent than Halley's Comet :rofl:
Some us also have shrooms to pick and mountains to climb and then camp on those mountains. using my legs as the only form of traction!
My mate said the pack on my back looked like a small person!:nono:
This guerrilla grow has been in planning since Christmas day, instead of watching shite TV after Christmas lunch,I started to make plans for the Spring and Guerilla Growing.
You can not imagine how many hours I have spent looking at Google Earth!!
I pack everything in, on my back, have you ever wondered what it's like transporting 10 cannabis plants on a bus??
It is fucking weird , whilst being very exhilarating, sod big boy panties, it's time for the wife's knickers!:rofl: (A joke)
I have devised a very nifty transportation method, not even the slightest whiff can be smelled, whilst I'm sitting there with a very wry smile on my face.
If I could just drive to a spot, things would be much easier!:crying:

Last edited:
GMO Auto for next year though!
More independent breeders too hopefully!
I'll be ready come 420 next year, I was dragging my feet a bit with amendments etc this year!.

GMO Auto for next year though!
More independent breeders too hopefully!
I'll be ready come 420 next year, I was dragging my feet a bit with amendments etc this year!.
There's a few US banks that give away Atlas as the freebies. I think multiverse is a $200 minimum for international orders but lots of seeds on there :pass:
Screenshot_20240428-171533.png

Oh boy do I know!! I must be strong.
I blame 420, oh boy that date is a doozy!
I just got my Short Nepali (10) Auto, Bubba Kush (5) Auto, Quick One (10)Auto And White Ice (3)Auto :crying:
Only the "Twisted Tree Autos" left to arrive, 5 Orange Bubblegum Auto & 5 Crinkle Cut Auto!
That's it and I'm done!!
If I start early enough I hope to get two crops!
I am also applying of "Guerrilla Grower" exemption, the plots are a bit of a distance and just like last time, it is public transport and walking, to get there!
Seeds will be started indoors for two weeks, to give them a fighting chance.
Dunno if I'm worried about entering to win prizes, as they are bound to be free seeds and I need those like a hole in the head! :crying:
A beautiful crop of buds will be reward enough!
I'm along for the ride all the way for shits & giggles and to support my fellow outdoor growmies! :headbang:
I think another 5 pack fell out of a bin into your package. I swear I saw something weird happen, might have been aliens though. :biggrin:

LMAO at least my orbit is more frequent than Halley's Comet :rofl:
Some us also have shrooms to pick and mountains to climb and then camp on those mountains. using my legs as the only form of traction!
My mate said the pack on my back looked like a small person!:nono:
This guerrilla grow has been in planning since Christmas day, instead of watching shite TV after Christmas lunch,I started to make plans for the Spring and Guerilla Growing.
You can not imagine how many hours I have spent looking at Google Earth!!
I pack everything in, on my back, have you ever wondered what it's like transporting 10 cannabis plants on a bus??
It is fucking weird , whilst being very exhilarating, sod big boy panties, it's time for the wife's knickers!:rofl: (A joke)
I have devised a very nifty transportation method, not even the slightest whiff can be smelled, whilst I'm sitting there with a very wry smile on my face.
If I could just drive to a spot, things would be much easier!:crying:
Will ya have another briar patch this year? That was a cool spot :toke:

Back