Too soon for use Potassium supplement on seedlings?

eoe

Reaction score
My three babies are only two weeks and two days old and already they’re showing what appears to be a potassium deficiency. The first leaves are getting dark and new leaves are yellowing on the tips. And they aren’t growing very much. Should I give them nutrients this soon?

69EA616B-5A4A-483B-8773-93EBFBF7D6B4.jpeg

Last edited:
My three babies are only two weeks and two days old and already they’re showing what appears to be a potassium deficiency. The first leaves are getting dark and new leaves are yellowing on the tips. And they aren’t growing very much. Should I give them nutrients this soon?

View attachment 1559434
I think your starting soil may not be right for seedlings maybe 2 hot I start mine in biobiz lightmix

I started my last grow in the same soil (specified for seedlings) after losing four seedlings before in ‘plain’ soil. They grew so well in the new dirt I was hoping to repeat it altho it’s been about four months ago that I purchased it.

You might wanna make a post in the infirmary thread page. You'll get more views of people that are genuinely out there to help people out, not that people in other areas wont. Just the train of thought on that particular page.

Theres a thread at the top of the page with a sample form of valuable info people will need to help diagnose and plan a possible fix with you.

Also your plants dont look horrible. They do have a bit of curl, but from what Ive seen thats pretty common, the purple coloration could be due to a lot of things though, ranging from genetics or a response to light stress. Which is why being as detailed as possible with that form.

Back